Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Ghazal dropped as Cúper calls nine Pharaohs Abroad up for Eq. Guinea friendly
Mohamed Salah (Fiorentina, Italy), Ahmed Hegazy (Perugia, Italy), Mohamed El-Nenny (Basel, Switzerland), Ahmed Elmohamady (Hull City, England), Saleh Gomaa (Nacional, Portugal), Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ (Rio Ave, Portugal), Rami Rabia (Sporting B, Portugal) Mohamed Abdel-Shafy (Ahli-Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) and Ahmed Fathi (Umm Salal, Qatar) have all received call-ups from Cúper.
Egypt will play their first game under the Argentinian against Equitorial Guinea on the 26th of this month in Morocco.
The Egyptian Football Association had previously announced the signing of Cúper after sacking former manager Shawky Gharib, as a result of the latter’s failure to qualify for the 2015 African Cup Of Nations.