Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Ghazal dropped as Cúper calls nine Pharaohs Abroad up for Eq. Guinea friendly
Mohamed Salah (Fiorentina, Italy), Ahmed Hegazy (Perugia, Italy), Mohamed El-Nenny (Basel, Switzerland), Ahmed Elmohamady (Hull City, England), Saleh Gomaa (Nacional, Portugal), Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ (Rio Ave, Portugal), Rami Rabia (Sporting B, Portugal) Mohamed Abdel-Shafy (Ahli-Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) and Ahmed Fathi (Umm Salal, Qatar) have all received call-ups from Cúper.
Egypt will play their first game under the Argentinian against Equitorial Guinea on the 26th of this month in Morocco.
The Egyptian Football Association had previously announced the signing of Cúper after sacking former manager Shawky Gharib, as a result of the latter’s failure to qualify for the 2015 African Cup Of Nations.