The Malian sports minister cancelled the dissolution of the Malian football association, just...
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
Ghazal dropped as Cúper calls nine Pharaohs Abroad up for Eq. Guinea friendly
Mohamed Salah (Fiorentina, Italy), Ahmed Hegazy (Perugia, Italy), Mohamed El-Nenny (Basel, Switzerland), Ahmed Elmohamady (Hull City, England), Saleh Gomaa (Nacional, Portugal), Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ (Rio Ave, Portugal), Rami Rabia (Sporting B, Portugal) Mohamed Abdel-Shafy (Ahli-Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) and Ahmed Fathi (Umm Salal, Qatar) have all received call-ups from Cúper.
Egypt will play their first game under the Argentinian against Equitorial Guinea on the 26th of this month in Morocco.
The Egyptian Football Association had previously announced the signing of Cúper after sacking former manager Shawky Gharib, as a result of the latter’s failure to qualify for the 2015 African Cup Of Nations.