Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Possible second friendly for Egypt end of March
The EFA has declared the possibility of another friendly match for the senior national team at the end of March.
Gamal Allam, head of the Egyptian Football Association (EFA), has announced that the national team might participate in a second friendly match at the end of March.
It has been previously confirmed that the national team will face Equatorial Guinea on the 26th of March in Morocco. The match will mark the debut of the newly-hired coach, former Valencia and Inter Milan manager Héctor Cúper.
Allam said that Cúper intends on building a new team. “We will support him to restore Egypt’s big name,” he said. “The decision concerning this friendly will be decided in the next 24 hours.” he added.
Cúper had been appointed as Egypt’s head coach earlier in March following the sacking of Shawky Gharib who failed to lead the Pharaohs to the 2015 African Cup of Nations.
These two matches will be taken seriously by the 56-year-old Argentinian, who has stated that people can start assessing the performance of the team in the upcoming international break, during his first press conference as manager.