Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Ex-Roma ‘keeper Cervone: Salah is phenomenal
The 22-year-old winger has impressed in his games with the Viola so far since joining on loan from Chelsea last month, scoring 6 goals and assisting twice in 9 appearances.
Giovanni Cervone, a former AS Roma goalkeeper now working as Lebanon’s goalkeeping coach, spoke with Radio Blu ahead of Thursday night’s clash in Rome, and when asked about the Egyptian international, he said: “Salah’s performances with Fiorentina have been fantastic.” Before adding: “It raises question marks as to why Chelsea let him go in the first place.”
“Salah is just phenomenal, and he proved his worth. He has incredible strength and speed.
“I think it’s weird Chelsea let him go,” he concluded.
Fiorentina will face Roma in a critical game tonight in the second leg of the round of 16 of the UEFA Europa League, after the first leg ended in 1-1 draw at the Artemio Franchi in Florence.