Zamalek earned a comfortable 3-0 win over Dakhelya in Mohamed Helmy’s first...
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veroia hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
Koka ‘very far’ from Sporting – Rio Ave President
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ is ‘very far’ from joining Sporting, according to Rio Ave’s President, António da Silva Campos, who also reiterated that there were still better proposals from elsewhere.
After being linked to Sporting during the January transfer window, speculation unsurprisingly died down once the window closed, but recently Sporting have expressed their interest again, but a deal looks a long way off as Rio Ave’s President recently said that the club had “already told Sporting that there were other offers on the table,” after the Lisbon club failed to budge on their €1 million valuation of the Egyptian.
Campos added: “I will not criticise Sporting’s position, but we’re trying to get the best deal, and so far [their offer is] very far from the other proposals we have. It will be very difficult to reach and agreement with Sporting.”
Rio Ave are understood to be demanding €1.5 million for the 22-year-old, and, just like in January, the other club(s) with offers tabled are still known.
Koka has bagged 15 goals this season for the Vila do Conde side in all competitions, equalling his pre-season target in last weekend’s league win over Penafiel.