Alexandrian Smouha SC was stunned by a fifth ACL injury this season...
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
VIDEO: Adam El-Abd scores last minute winner for 10-man Bury
Egypt international Adam El-Abd scored a last-minute winner to help 10-man Bury FC complete a 2-1 comeback against Northampton.
Visitors Northampton took an early lead as Ricky Holmes scored the opener before Bury defender Joe Riley was sent off just after the break.
Nigerian midfielder Kelvin Etuhu, formerly of Manchester City, equalised for the hosts with a 20-yard drive.
Adam El-Abd completed the comeback in injury time when he headed home unmarked from close range.
El-Abd joined Bury on loan from Bristol City on an initial three-month loan, which was further extended until the end of the season. The 30-year-old, who last featured for the Egyptian national team in a 4-2 World Cup qualifying win against Guinea, has now made 16 appearances for the 4th placed League Two side.