Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
VIDEO: Adam El-Abd scores last minute winner for 10-man Bury
Egypt international Adam El-Abd scored a last-minute winner to help 10-man Bury FC complete a 2-1 comeback against Northampton.
Visitors Northampton took an early lead as Ricky Holmes scored the opener before Bury defender Joe Riley was sent off just after the break.
Nigerian midfielder Kelvin Etuhu, formerly of Manchester City, equalised for the hosts with a 20-yard drive.
Adam El-Abd completed the comeback in injury time when he headed home unmarked from close range.
El-Abd joined Bury on loan from Bristol City on an initial three-month loan, which was further extended until the end of the season. The 30-year-old, who last featured for the Egyptian national team in a 4-2 World Cup qualifying win against Guinea, has now made 16 appearances for the 4th placed League Two side.