Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
VIDEO: Adam El-Abd scores last minute winner for 10-man Bury
Visitors Northampton took an early lead as Ricky Holmes scored the opener before Bury defender Joe Riley was sent off just after the break.
Nigerian midfielder Kelvin Etuhu, formerly of Manchester City, equalised for the hosts with a 20-yard drive.
Adam El-Abd completed the comeback in injury time when he headed home unmarked from close range.
El-Abd joined Bury on loan from Bristol City on an initial three-month loan, which was further extended until the end of the season. The 30-year-old, who last featured for the Egyptian national team in a 4-2 World Cup qualifying win against Guinea, has now made 16 appearances for the 4th placed League Two side.