Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
VIDEO: Adam El-Abd scores last minute winner for 10-man Bury
Egypt international Adam El-Abd scored a last-minute winner to help 10-man Bury FC complete a 2-1 comeback against Northampton.
Visitors Northampton took an early lead as Ricky Holmes scored the opener before Bury defender Joe Riley was sent off just after the break.
Nigerian midfielder Kelvin Etuhu, formerly of Manchester City, equalised for the hosts with a 20-yard drive.
Adam El-Abd completed the comeback in injury time when he headed home unmarked from close range.
El-Abd joined Bury on loan from Bristol City on an initial three-month loan, which was further extended until the end of the season. The 30-year-old, who last featured for the Egyptian national team in a 4-2 World Cup qualifying win against Guinea, has now made 16 appearances for the 4th placed League Two side.