Egypt’s Mohamed Safwat was knocked out of Dubai Tennis Championships from the first...
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
VIDEO: Adam El-Abd scores last minute winner for 10-man Bury
Egypt international Adam El-Abd scored a last-minute winner to help 10-man Bury FC complete a 2-1 comeback against Northampton.
Visitors Northampton took an early lead as Ricky Holmes scored the opener before Bury defender Joe Riley was sent off just after the break.
Nigerian midfielder Kelvin Etuhu, formerly of Manchester City, equalised for the hosts with a 20-yard drive.
Adam El-Abd completed the comeback in injury time when he headed home unmarked from close range.
El-Abd joined Bury on loan from Bristol City on an initial three-month loan, which was further extended until the end of the season. The 30-year-old, who last featured for the Egyptian national team in a 4-2 World Cup qualifying win against Guinea, has now made 16 appearances for the 4th placed League Two side.