Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Salah features in Fiorentina away draw
Stadio Friuli was the venue for a mouthwatering game that saw four goals, two for each team.
Udinese’s Molla Wague opened the scoring in the 15th minute after Fiorentina’s defense failed to deal with a header from Guilherme, who gave the assist. The first half ended with Udinese in front.
Vincenzo Montella’s men started the second half with a desire to win the game. In the 50th minute of the game, Italian striker Mario Gomez scored a header to make the score 1-1. Just three minutes later, Gomez added to his goal tally to put Fiorentina in front.
The home side fought for an equalizer and were successful in making the score 2-2 around the hour mark through Kone.
Next up, La Viola host Sampdoria, who are just two points ahead in 4th place.