ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Salah features in Fiorentina away draw
Stadio Friuli was the venue for a mouthwatering game that saw four goals, two for each team.
Udinese’s Molla Wague opened the scoring in the 15th minute after Fiorentina’s defense failed to deal with a header from Guilherme, who gave the assist. The first half ended with Udinese in front.
Vincenzo Montella’s men started the second half with a desire to win the game. In the 50th minute of the game, Italian striker Mario Gomez scored a header to make the score 1-1. Just three minutes later, Gomez added to his goal tally to put Fiorentina in front.
The home side fought for an equalizer and were successful in making the score 2-2 around the hour mark through Kone.
Next up, La Viola host Sampdoria, who are just two points ahead in 4th place.