Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Salah features in Fiorentina away draw
Stadio Friuli was the venue for a mouthwatering game that saw four goals, two for each team.
Udinese’s Molla Wague opened the scoring in the 15th minute after Fiorentina’s defense failed to deal with a header from Guilherme, who gave the assist. The first half ended with Udinese in front.
Vincenzo Montella’s men started the second half with a desire to win the game. In the 50th minute of the game, Italian striker Mario Gomez scored a header to make the score 1-1. Just three minutes later, Gomez added to his goal tally to put Fiorentina in front.
The home side fought for an equalizer and were successful in making the score 2-2 around the hour mark through Kone.
Mohamed Salah was subbed on in the 69th minute. The Egypt international came close to scoring in the 87th minute, but his first touch let him down.
Next up, La Viola host Sampdoria, who are just two points ahead in 4th place.