Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
Salah features in Fiorentina away draw
Stadio Friuli was the venue for a mouthwatering game that saw four goals, two for each team.
Udinese’s Molla Wague opened the scoring in the 15th minute after Fiorentina’s defense failed to deal with a header from Guilherme, who gave the assist. The first half ended with Udinese in front.
Vincenzo Montella’s men started the second half with a desire to win the game. In the 50th minute of the game, Italian striker Mario Gomez scored a header to make the score 1-1. Just three minutes later, Gomez added to his goal tally to put Fiorentina in front.
The home side fought for an equalizer and were successful in making the score 2-2 around the hour mark through Kone.
Next up, La Viola host Sampdoria, who are just two points ahead in 4th place.