KingFut covers the live action as Egypt take on Uganda in the...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
Elmohamady praises Hull’s performance in Chelsea defeat
Ahmed Elmohamady has spoken to Hull City‘s official website and urged the fans and his teammates to take the positives from last weekend’s 2-3 defeat to Chelsea, in which he scored his second goal of the season.
The home side found themselves on the wrong side of the scoreboard, 2-0, with just 10 minutes played. However, a goal from Elmo sparked a comeback from the Tigers that was soon repressed by the Chelsea players.
The Egyptian defender admitted his disappointment with the defeat, especially after Hull’s “great performance.” Elmohamady explained: “Of course we were disappointed with the final result, but we showed a great attitude to come back from 2-0 down before half time.”
“We have to take all the positives from it into our next game,”Elmo insisted, “the character and belief was always here and now we have to built the confidence to go with that,” he later added.
Elmohamady’s Hull City will face Swansea City away from home on April 4th. With the defeat against Chelsea, Hull City currently stand in 15th place of the Barclays Premier League standings, just three points from the relegation spots.