Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Elmohamady praises Hull’s performance in Chelsea defeat
Ahmed Elmohamady has spoken to Hull City‘s official website and urged the fans and his teammates to take the positives from last weekend’s 2-3 defeat to Chelsea, in which he scored his second goal of the season.
The home side found themselves on the wrong side of the scoreboard, 2-0, with just 10 minutes played. However, a goal from Elmo sparked a comeback from the Tigers that was soon repressed by the Chelsea players.
The Egyptian defender admitted his disappointment with the defeat, especially after Hull’s “great performance.” Elmohamady explained: “Of course we were disappointed with the final result, but we showed a great attitude to come back from 2-0 down before half time.”
“We have to take all the positives from it into our next game,”Elmo insisted, “the character and belief was always here and now we have to built the confidence to go with that,” he later added.
Elmohamady’s Hull City will face Swansea City away from home on April 4th. With the defeat against Chelsea, Hull City currently stand in 15th place of the Barclays Premier League standings, just three points from the relegation spots.