The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Elmohamady praises Hull’s performance in Chelsea defeat
Ahmed Elmohamady has spoken to Hull City‘s official website and urged the fans and his teammates to take the positives from last weekend’s 2-3 defeat to Chelsea, in which he scored his second goal of the season.
The home side found themselves on the wrong side of the scoreboard, 2-0, with just 10 minutes played. However, a goal from Elmo sparked a comeback from the Tigers that was soon repressed by the Chelsea players.
The Egyptian defender admitted his disappointment with the defeat, especially after Hull’s “great performance.” Elmohamady explained: “Of course we were disappointed with the final result, but we showed a great attitude to come back from 2-0 down before half time.”
“We have to take all the positives from it into our next game,”Elmo insisted, “the character and belief was always here and now we have to built the confidence to go with that,” he later added.
Elmohamady’s Hull City will face Swansea City away from home on April 4th. With the defeat against Chelsea, Hull City currently stand in 15th place of the Barclays Premier League standings, just three points from the relegation spots.