Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Viviano: I didn’t expect Salah to impact Italian football
Ahead of Sampdoria’s clash with Fiorentina, Viviano commented on the Egyptian winger while being hosted by Tiki Taka, an Italian football show.
The 29-year-old Italian keeper who played for the likes of Inter Milan, Palermo and Arsenal said: “I am aware of Salah’s quality, I’ve watched him play a few times last year, but I didn’t expect him to impact Italian football this greatly.”
Fiorentina are just two points and two positions behind Sampdoria, who the Viola will host on the 4th of April.