AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Viviano: I didn’t expect Salah to impact Italian football
Ahead of Sampdoria’s clash with Fiorentina, Viviano commented on the Egyptian winger while being hosted by Tiki Taka, an Italian football show.
The 29-year-old Italian keeper who played for the likes of Inter Milan, Palermo and Arsenal said: “I am aware of Salah’s quality, I’ve watched him play a few times last year, but I didn’t expect him to impact Italian football this greatly.”
Fiorentina are just two points and two positions behind Sampdoria, who the Viola will host on the 4th of April.