Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Mohamed Zidan hopes for Denmark return
Former Borussia Dortmund player Mohamed Zidan plans on returning to the pitch next season following a two-year hiatus from football. Zidan, who last played for Baniyas, has been rumoured to return to FC Midtjylland since December of 2013.
The 33-year-old striker started his career in Denmark with AB before moving to FC Midtjylland from 2003 up until 2005, registering thirty goals in forty seven appearances.
According to Danish newspaper Herning Folkeblad, when asked if Mohamed Zidan would return to FC Midtjylland, he replied, “Play for Midtjylland? Anything can happen and that decision is up in the air.”
“I haven’t spoken with any officials recently. I’d be happy if the opportunity is there to return again. I imagine myself playing for Midtjylland once more.”
It should also be noted that Zidan was in attendance at the MCH Arena last Saturday – a stadium locally known as the Zidan Arena – during FC Midtjylland’s match, in which the won 3-0 against Hobro.
– Article written by Ahmed Motaweh