Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
Mohamed Zidan hopes for Denmark return
Former Borussia Dortmund player Mohamed Zidan plans on returning to the pitch next season following a two-year hiatus from football. Zidan, who last played for Baniyas, has been rumoured to return to FC Midtjylland since December of 2013.
The 33-year-old striker started his career in Denmark with AB before moving to FC Midtjylland from 2003 up until 2005, registering thirty goals in forty seven appearances.
According to Danish newspaper Herning Folkeblad, when asked if Mohamed Zidan would return to FC Midtjylland, he replied, “Play for Midtjylland? Anything can happen and that decision is up in the air.”
“I haven’t spoken with any officials recently. I’d be happy if the opportunity is there to return again. I imagine myself playing for Midtjylland once more.”
It should also be noted that Zidan was in attendance at the MCH Arena last Saturday – a stadium locally known as the Zidan Arena – during FC Midtjylland’s match, in which the won 3-0 against Hobro.
– Article written by Ahmed Motaweh