Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Wolfsburg monitoring Salah, prepare a €20M bid – Report
The Egypt international has delivered spectacular performances for Fiorentina since arriving in February on loan from Chelsea, helping the Viola to overcome the likes of Inter and Juventus at San Siro and Juventus Stadium respectively. This has clearly caught the eyes of the representatives of Volkswagen-owned club Wolfsburg.
According to Sky Italia‘s reporter Gianluca Di Marzio, the German club is closely following the 22-year-old winger, with rumours beginning to circulate that Bayern Munich want to sign Belgium international Kevin De Bruyne.
ِAlso La Gazzetta dello Sport has reported that with selling De Bruyne to the Bavarian club, Wolfsburg will be able to make a move for Salah, submitting a €20m offer to Chelsea.
However, Fiorentina have an option to extend Salah’s loan for an additional year with a view of a permanent deal in June 2016 for €18m.
It’s worth mentioning that El-Gouna FC manager Rainer Zobel, formerly a Bayern Munich player, has previously mentioned Wolfsburg’s interest in Salah, while he was still at FC Basel.