Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Wolfsburg monitoring Salah, prepare a €20M bid – Report
The Egypt international has delivered spectacular performances for Fiorentina since arriving in February on loan from Chelsea, helping the Viola to overcome the likes of Inter and Juventus at San Siro and Juventus Stadium respectively. This has clearly caught the eyes of the representatives of Volkswagen-owned club Wolfsburg.
According to Sky Italia‘s reporter Gianluca Di Marzio, the German club is closely following the 22-year-old winger, with rumours beginning to circulate that Bayern Munich want to sign Belgium international Kevin De Bruyne.
ِAlso La Gazzetta dello Sport has reported that with selling De Bruyne to the Bavarian club, Wolfsburg will be able to make a move for Salah, submitting a €20m offer to Chelsea.
However, Fiorentina have an option to extend Salah’s loan for an additional year with a view of a permanent deal in June 2016 for €18m.
It’s worth mentioning that El-Gouna FC manager Rainer Zobel, formerly a Bayern Munich player, has previously mentioned Wolfsburg’s interest in Salah, while he was still at FC Basel.