Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Wolfsburg monitoring Salah, prepare a €20M bid – Report
The Egypt international has delivered spectacular performances for Fiorentina since arriving in February on loan from Chelsea, helping the Viola to overcome the likes of Inter and Juventus at San Siro and Juventus Stadium respectively. This has clearly caught the eyes of the representatives of Volkswagen-owned club Wolfsburg.
According to Sky Italia‘s reporter Gianluca Di Marzio, the German club is closely following the 22-year-old winger, with rumours beginning to circulate that Bayern Munich want to sign Belgium international Kevin De Bruyne.
ِAlso La Gazzetta dello Sport has reported that with selling De Bruyne to the Bavarian club, Wolfsburg will be able to make a move for Salah, submitting a €20m offer to Chelsea.
However, Fiorentina have an option to extend Salah’s loan for an additional year with a view of a permanent deal in June 2016 for €18m.
It’s worth mentioning that El-Gouna FC manager Rainer Zobel, formerly a Bayern Munich player, has previously mentioned Wolfsburg’s interest in Salah, while he was still at FC Basel.