Algerian side MO Bejaia are eyeing their first continental competition when they...
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
Wolfsburg monitoring Salah, prepare a €20M bid – Report
The Egypt international has delivered spectacular performances for Fiorentina since arriving in February on loan from Chelsea, helping the Viola to overcome the likes of Inter and Juventus at San Siro and Juventus Stadium respectively. This has clearly caught the eyes of the representatives of Volkswagen-owned club Wolfsburg.
According to Sky Italia‘s reporter Gianluca Di Marzio, the German club is closely following the 22-year-old winger, with rumours beginning to circulate that Bayern Munich want to sign Belgium international Kevin De Bruyne.
ِAlso La Gazzetta dello Sport has reported that with selling De Bruyne to the Bavarian club, Wolfsburg will be able to make a move for Salah, submitting a €20m offer to Chelsea.
However, Fiorentina have an option to extend Salah’s loan for an additional year with a view of a permanent deal in June 2016 for €18m.
It’s worth mentioning that El-Gouna FC manager Rainer Zobel, formerly a Bayern Munich player, has previously mentioned Wolfsburg’s interest in Salah, while he was still at FC Basel.