Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Wolfsburg monitoring Salah, prepare a €20M bid – Report
The Egypt international has delivered spectacular performances for Fiorentina since arriving in February on loan from Chelsea, helping the Viola to overcome the likes of Inter and Juventus at San Siro and Juventus Stadium respectively. This has clearly caught the eyes of the representatives of Volkswagen-owned club Wolfsburg.
According to Sky Italia‘s reporter Gianluca Di Marzio, the German club is closely following the 22-year-old winger, with rumours beginning to circulate that Bayern Munich want to sign Belgium international Kevin De Bruyne.
ِAlso La Gazzetta dello Sport has reported that with selling De Bruyne to the Bavarian club, Wolfsburg will be able to make a move for Salah, submitting a €20m offer to Chelsea.
However, Fiorentina have an option to extend Salah’s loan for an additional year with a view of a permanent deal in June 2016 for €18m.
It’s worth mentioning that El-Gouna FC manager Rainer Zobel, formerly a Bayern Munich player, has previously mentioned Wolfsburg’s interest in Salah, while he was still at FC Basel.