KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Ex-Basel defender Dragovic: I can’t wait to play against Salah
The Austrian and the Egyptian used to play together in Basel of Switzerland. They were part of the team that qualified for the 2013 Europa League semi-finals before losing to Chelsea, who clinched the title afterwards.
“I can’t wait to play against Salah, he was my teammate in Basel and I am happy to meet him even if he was my competitor,” the 24-year-old told Viola News.
Fiorentina have made it through to the round of 16 after knocking out Tottenham Hotspur by a score of 3-1 on aggregate, with Salah scoring the second goal in the second leg match. However, they progressed to the last 8 of the competition with a 4-1 aggregate win over the Italian team.
“Fiorentina is a very strong team and they are also good when it comes to tactics. They managed to knock Tottenham Hotspur and AS Roma out,” Dragovic added.
La Viola will be playing away to the Ukrainian team on the 16th of April, with the second leg being played in Florence on the 23rd of April.
Egyptian international Salah, who moved to Fiorentina on loan from Chelsea, has managed to put in outstanding performances, scoring six goals and assisting twice since he joined the team during the 2015 January transfer window.