Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Juventus and Roma considering Salah
After his outstanding display with Fiorentina since arriving in February, Salah has grabbed the attention of several European sides, with Bundesliga club VFL Wolfsburg on the top of the list and preparing a €20m offer for the Chelsea-owned attacker.
According to Calciomercato.com, Juventus and Roma are monitoring the 22-year-old winger and could try to close a deal for him in the upcoming transfer window.
It’s notable that Salah had almost joined AS Roma last January after the Giallorossi have reached a verbal agreement with Chelsea over the transfer, before they opted to sign Ivorian striker Seydou Doumbia from CSKA Moscow instead.
Moreover, Fiorentina have an option to extend Salah’s loan for another year and make his move permanent with a buy-clause of €18m already fixed with the Blues.