Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Juventus and Roma considering Salah
After his outstanding display with Fiorentina since arriving in February, Salah has grabbed the attention of several European sides, with Bundesliga club VFL Wolfsburg on the top of the list and preparing a €20m offer for the Chelsea-owned attacker.
According to Calciomercato.com, Juventus and Roma are monitoring the 22-year-old winger and could try to close a deal for him in the upcoming transfer window.
It’s notable that Salah had almost joined AS Roma last January after the Giallorossi have reached a verbal agreement with Chelsea over the transfer, before they opted to sign Ivorian striker Seydou Doumbia from CSKA Moscow instead.
Moreover, Fiorentina have an option to extend Salah’s loan for another year and make his move permanent with a buy-clause of €18m already fixed with the Blues.