Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Juventus and Roma considering Salah
After his outstanding display with Fiorentina since arriving in February, Salah has grabbed the attention of several European sides, with Bundesliga club VFL Wolfsburg on the top of the list and preparing a €20m offer for the Chelsea-owned attacker.
According to Calciomercato.com, Juventus and Roma are monitoring the 22-year-old winger and could try to close a deal for him in the upcoming transfer window.
It’s notable that Salah had almost joined AS Roma last January after the Giallorossi have reached a verbal agreement with Chelsea over the transfer, before they opted to sign Ivorian striker Seydou Doumbia from CSKA Moscow instead.
Moreover, Fiorentina have an option to extend Salah’s loan for another year and make his move permanent with a buy-clause of €18m already fixed with the Blues.