Following the coronation of Mamelodi Sundowns with their first ever title, KingFut experts picked out...
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
Juventus and Roma considering Salah
After his outstanding display with Fiorentina since arriving in February, Salah has grabbed the attention of several European sides, with Bundesliga club VFL Wolfsburg on the top of the list and preparing a €20m offer for the Chelsea-owned attacker.
According to Calciomercato.com, Juventus and Roma are monitoring the 22-year-old winger and could try to close a deal for him in the upcoming transfer window.
It’s notable that Salah had almost joined AS Roma last January after the Giallorossi have reached a verbal agreement with Chelsea over the transfer, before they opted to sign Ivorian striker Seydou Doumbia from CSKA Moscow instead.
Moreover, Fiorentina have an option to extend Salah’s loan for another year and make his move permanent with a buy-clause of €18m already fixed with the Blues.