Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
Chelsea-owned winger Salah set to extend loan in Florence – Report
The 22-year-old Egyptian winger, currently owned by Chelsea, has spent two months of his loan spell at Fiorentina in outstanding form, scoring 6 goals and grabbing 2 assists in just 10 appearances with the club.
The in-form attacker expressed that he is enjoying life in Florence, and according to TMW sources, La Viola are already willing to trigger the option to pay Chelsea €1 million to extend his loan for an extra year, and are also ready to pay Salah’s wages.
Fiorentina also have the option to make Salah’s move permanent once the loan is extended for €16 million.
La Viola are hoping to convince Chelsea to keep him in Florence without considering the €20 million offer they may soon receive from Wolfsburg, while Italian giants Juventus and AS Roma have also reportedly shown interest.