AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Chelsea-owned winger Salah set to extend loan in Florence – Report
The 22-year-old Egyptian winger, currently owned by Chelsea, has spent two months of his loan spell at Fiorentina in outstanding form, scoring 6 goals and grabbing 2 assists in just 10 appearances with the club.
The in-form attacker expressed that he is enjoying life in Florence, and according to TMW sources, La Viola are already willing to trigger the option to pay Chelsea €1 million to extend his loan for an extra year, and are also ready to pay Salah’s wages.
Fiorentina also have the option to make Salah’s move permanent once the loan is extended for €16 million.
La Viola are hoping to convince Chelsea to keep him in Florence without considering the €20 million offer they may soon receive from Wolfsburg, while Italian giants Juventus and AS Roma have also reportedly shown interest.