Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Chelsea-owned winger Salah set to extend loan in Florence – Report
The 22-year-old Egyptian winger, currently owned by Chelsea, has spent two months of his loan spell at Fiorentina in outstanding form, scoring 6 goals and grabbing 2 assists in just 10 appearances with the club.
The in-form attacker expressed that he is enjoying life in Florence, and according to TMW sources, La Viola are already willing to trigger the option to pay Chelsea €1 million to extend his loan for an extra year, and are also ready to pay Salah’s wages.
Fiorentina also have the option to make Salah’s move permanent once the loan is extended for €16 million.
La Viola are hoping to convince Chelsea to keep him in Florence without considering the €20 million offer they may soon receive from Wolfsburg, while Italian giants Juventus and AS Roma have also reportedly shown interest.