Egypt’s Amr Warda has been voted as PAOK’s best player as he...
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
Chelsea-owned winger Salah set to extend loan in Florence – Report
The 22-year-old Egyptian winger, currently owned by Chelsea, has spent two months of his loan spell at Fiorentina in outstanding form, scoring 6 goals and grabbing 2 assists in just 10 appearances with the club.
The in-form attacker expressed that he is enjoying life in Florence, and according to TMW sources, La Viola are already willing to trigger the option to pay Chelsea €1 million to extend his loan for an extra year, and are also ready to pay Salah’s wages.
Fiorentina also have the option to make Salah’s move permanent once the loan is extended for €16 million.
La Viola are hoping to convince Chelsea to keep him in Florence without considering the €20 million offer they may soon receive from Wolfsburg, while Italian giants Juventus and AS Roma have also reportedly shown interest.