Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Chelsea-owned winger Salah set to extend loan in Florence – Report
The 22-year-old Egyptian winger, currently owned by Chelsea, has spent two months of his loan spell at Fiorentina in outstanding form, scoring 6 goals and grabbing 2 assists in just 10 appearances with the club.
The in-form attacker expressed that he is enjoying life in Florence, and according to TMW sources, La Viola are already willing to trigger the option to pay Chelsea €1 million to extend his loan for an extra year, and are also ready to pay Salah’s wages.
Fiorentina also have the option to make Salah’s move permanent once the loan is extended for €16 million.
La Viola are hoping to convince Chelsea to keep him in Florence without considering the €20 million offer they may soon receive from Wolfsburg, while Italian giants Juventus and AS Roma have also reportedly shown interest.