The Ahly handball team beat their Zamalek counterparts, without legend Ahmed El...
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
Hossam and Ibrahim Hassan discuss Salah’s Viola brilliance
Ittihad of Alexandria’s manager Hossam Hassan, Egypt’s all-time top scorer, believes that Salah’s advantage over former Egyptians who have played in foreign leagues is simply learning ‘from their mistakes’.
“Salah has the opportunity to learn from their mistakes, so that he can keep up with his brilliant performances,” said the 48-year-old coach, before adding: “Salah is a good representative of Egyptian football in Europe.”
“His focus should remain solely on football, he should not be distracted by anything outside the pitch. I know that he is a committed player,” he concluded.
On the other hand, Hossam’s twin brother, Ibrahim Hassan, commented on the current Viola player, saying: “He has created some sort of nationalism; everyone waits for Fiorentina’s games to watch him.”
“He is a player who loves his country, he insists on being successful.
“He should forget any past glory when he plays anywhere to be able to proceed,” he advised the 22-year-old midfielder.