Al Ahly coach Hossam El Badry rejected all rumors and reports saying...
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
Hossam and Ibrahim Hassan discuss Salah’s Viola brilliance
Egypt international winger Mohamed Salah has made quite an impact since joining ACF Fiorentina on loan from Chelsea last month, scoring six goals and assisting twice in 10 appearances thus far.
Ittihad of Alexandria’s manager Hossam Hassan, Egypt’s all-time top scorer, believes that Salah’s advantage over former Egyptians who have played in foreign leagues is simply learning ‘from their mistakes’.
“Salah has the opportunity to learn from their mistakes, so that he can keep up with his brilliant performances,” said the 48-year-old coach, before adding: “Salah is a good representative of Egyptian football in Europe.”
“His focus should remain solely on football, he should not be distracted by anything outside the pitch. I know that he is a committed player,” he concluded.
On the other hand, Hossam’s twin brother, Ibrahim Hassan, commented on the current Viola player, saying: “He has created some sort of nationalism; everyone waits for Fiorentina’s games to watch him.”
“He is a player who loves his country, he insists on being successful.
“He should forget any past glory when he plays anywhere to be able to proceed,” he advised the 22-year-old midfielder.