Here is the KingFut roundup of the results in the second matchday...
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- Baba Rahman out for the rest of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- El Hadary: I’m happy with everything but I want more
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
Hossam and Ibrahim Hassan discuss Salah’s Viola brilliance
Ittihad of Alexandria’s manager Hossam Hassan, Egypt’s all-time top scorer, believes that Salah’s advantage over former Egyptians who have played in foreign leagues is simply learning ‘from their mistakes’.
“Salah has the opportunity to learn from their mistakes, so that he can keep up with his brilliant performances,” said the 48-year-old coach, before adding: “Salah is a good representative of Egyptian football in Europe.”
“His focus should remain solely on football, he should not be distracted by anything outside the pitch. I know that he is a committed player,” he concluded.
On the other hand, Hossam’s twin brother, Ibrahim Hassan, commented on the current Viola player, saying: “He has created some sort of nationalism; everyone waits for Fiorentina’s games to watch him.”
“He is a player who loves his country, he insists on being successful.
“He should forget any past glory when he plays anywhere to be able to proceed,” he advised the 22-year-old midfielder.