The fixtures for the U-20 Africa Cup of Nations, which is set...
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
Ex-Viola midfielder Robbiati: Salah reminds me of Messi
Former Italian footballer – and current assistant manager of Italian second division side AS Figline – told Firenze Viola: “I am impressed by the way Salah has played and presented himself in his first appearances with Viola; Serie A is tough, especially on foreign players. However, Salah did a great job and was able to easily fit in with the team.”
“It’s not absurd for me to say that Salah and Messi are similar to a large extent. There are obvious differences of course, but Salah possesses many of the skills that Messi has and reminds me of him,” Robbiati concluded.
Anselmo Robbiati’s Viola career spanned seven seasons, and his trophy haul in Florence included the Serie B title, as well as the Coppa Italia and Supercoppa Italia.