History is not ruling out Zamalek yet, as it is up to...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Ex-Viola midfielder Robbiati: Salah reminds me of Messi
Former Italian footballer – and current assistant manager of Italian second division side AS Figline – told Firenze Viola: “I am impressed by the way Salah has played and presented himself in his first appearances with Viola; Serie A is tough, especially on foreign players. However, Salah did a great job and was able to easily fit in with the team.”
“It’s not absurd for me to say that Salah and Messi are similar to a large extent. There are obvious differences of course, but Salah possesses many of the skills that Messi has and reminds me of him,” Robbiati concluded.
Anselmo Robbiati’s Viola career spanned seven seasons, and his trophy haul in Florence included the Serie B title, as well as the Coppa Italia and Supercoppa Italia.