Ghana forward Andre Ayew has revealed that the Black Stars will use...
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
Ferreira: Zamalek will work on winning every game
The Portuguese manager expressed his happiness following his first victory in the Egyptian Premier League, stating that such a result would help make things comfortable for his team in the title race.
“I am glad that we have managed to become five points ahead of ENPPI; we will work on winning every game to maintain this difference and even increase it.”
Ferreira made his debut with the White Knights in a 3-1 victory against Rayon Sports in the CAF Confederation Cup round of 32 a fortnight ago, and the manager believes this win will boost the squad ahead of the second leg on April 5th.
“This is good before the Rwanda trip for the Rayon Sports game,” he added.
Regarding the tactics, the 68-year-old coach revealed that he will work on the offense, saying: “The players will learn how to penetrate the defense.”
“The performance improved in the second half especially after Ahmed Eid Abdel-Malek came in; he was able to boost the offensive side in a good way,” he added.
Finally, Ferreira declared that Zamalek’s line-up will be altered continuously: “I will include those who are not usually starters to be beneficial for the team, since many matches will be played in the upcoming period.”