Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Sampdoria bid for Al Ahly’s Ramadan Sobhy
The offer was made from La Samp for 18-year-old attacking midfielder Ramadan Sobhy to play in Sampdoria’s youth academy, only for it to be officially rejected, according to Al Ahly football director Alaa Abdel-Sadek.
Abdel-Sadek stated that the offer wasn’t good enough for Sobhy’s ambitions, who is considered to be one of the key players of the team’s future.
“We rejected Sampdoria’s Academy offer because it’s unsuitable and doesn’t meet the reputation of neither the club nor Ramadan,” Abdel-Sadek told FilGoal.
“Ramadan is very important and an irreplaceable player in the team, the club aren’t willing to give up any of the players in the mean time,” he added.
On a side note, the Red Devils reportedly received a trial offer from English Premier League side Arsenal for Sobhy last month, according to former player Wael Reyad. and is also a target of Serie A side Udinese.