Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Sampdoria bid for Al Ahly’s Ramadan Sobhy
The offer was made from La Samp for 18-year-old attacking midfielder Ramadan Sobhy to play in Sampdoria’s youth academy, only for it to be officially rejected, according to Al Ahly football director Alaa Abdel-Sadek.
Abdel-Sadek stated that the offer wasn’t good enough for Sobhy’s ambitions, who is considered to be one of the key players of the team’s future.
“We rejected Sampdoria’s Academy offer because it’s unsuitable and doesn’t meet the reputation of neither the club nor Ramadan,” Abdel-Sadek told FilGoal.
“Ramadan is very important and an irreplaceable player in the team, the club aren’t willing to give up any of the players in the mean time,” he added.
On a side note, the Red Devils reportedly received a trial offer from English Premier League side Arsenal for Sobhy last month, according to former player Wael Reyad. and is also a target of Serie A side Udinese.