Zamalek earned a comfortable 3-0 win over Dakhelya in Mohamed Helmy’s first...
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veroia hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
Sampdoria bid for Al Ahly’s Ramadan Sobhy
The offer was made from La Samp for 18-year-old attacking midfielder Ramadan Sobhy to play in Sampdoria’s youth academy, only for it to be officially rejected, according to Al Ahly football director Alaa Abdel-Sadek.
Abdel-Sadek stated that the offer wasn’t good enough for Sobhy’s ambitions, who is considered to be one of the key players of the team’s future.
“We rejected Sampdoria’s Academy offer because it’s unsuitable and doesn’t meet the reputation of neither the club nor Ramadan,” Abdel-Sadek told FilGoal.
“Ramadan is very important and an irreplaceable player in the team, the club aren’t willing to give up any of the players in the mean time,” he added.
On a side note, the Red Devils reportedly received a trial offer from English Premier League side Arsenal for Sobhy last month, according to former player Wael Reyad. and is also a target of Serie A side Udinese.