Lazio manager Simone Inzaghi believes that Salah add value to Roma, adding that his...
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
Joaquin: Salah is a young phenomenon
Salah scored six goals and had two assists in eleven games played for Fiorentina since joining the club in January on loan from Chelsea, and with this expeditious start he has grabbed the attention of sides like Wolfsburg, Juventus and Roma.
“The Egyptian is a young phenomenon, he is a pacy player with also the sense of scoring,” Joaquin told La Gazzetta dello Sport.
“He [Salah] reminds me of Ricardo Oliviera, the player who was bought by AC Milan. We played together in Real Betis. Salah never falls on the pitch because in addition to his pace he is also physically strong.”
The Florence-based club will resume their Serie A action after the two weeks of the international break facing fourth placed Sampdoria at Stadio Artemio Franchi.