Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Joaquin: Salah is a young phenomenon
Salah scored six goals and had two assists in eleven games played for Fiorentina since joining the club in January on loan from Chelsea, and with this expeditious start he has grabbed the attention of sides like Wolfsburg, Juventus and Roma.
“The Egyptian is a young phenomenon, he is a pacy player with also the sense of scoring,” Joaquin told La Gazzetta dello Sport.
“He [Salah] reminds me of Ricardo Oliviera, the player who was bought by AC Milan. We played together in Real Betis. Salah never falls on the pitch because in addition to his pace he is also physically strong.”
The Florence-based club will resume their Serie A action after the two weeks of the international break facing fourth placed Sampdoria at Stadio Artemio Franchi.