Egypt’s Minister of Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on Sunday the...
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
Arab Contractors demand Ezzat and Fathi dues from Nacional
As was exclusively covered by KingFut last summer; a partnership was decided upon between Arab Contractors and CD Nacional which allowed the Portuguese to sign both Ali Fathi and Mohamed Ezzat on loan.
However, there has been a mutual agreement between both parties to end the loan shortly in December. Negotiations with other clubs have apparently been the cause.
In the meantime, the Egyptian club has requested that the EFA would get in touch with the FIFA as CD Nacional are yet to send the rest of the financial dues, which account for €50,000.