Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
EFA: Blanco won’t be of use to the national team
Argentina-born Ismael Blanco has been in top form in Ecuador this season, scoring 5 goals in 8 appearances, leading Barcelona to the third place in Serie A.
“We have been following Blanco for two years but the problem was that he doesn’t have a Egyptian passport or ID and doesn’t have any papers to prove his Egyptian nationality,” Nabih said.
“The player is now 31, and by the time we finish taking all the necessary procedures he will have turned 35, so he won’t be beneficial to the team.” Nabih added.