Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Elmohamady’s Hull City lose 3-1 at Swansea
It only took the home team 18 minutes to score their first goal of the game as Ki Sung-Yueng was there to place the ball into the back of the net after Jonjo Shelvey’s shot was saved by Hull City’s goalkeeper Allan McGregor – the South Korean’s seventh of the season.
Steve Bruce didn’t hesitate to introduce the loaned-Uruguayan attacking midfielder Gaston Ramirez in place of Stephen Quinn in the 30th minute to help his teammates push the game forward as they were under pressure from the Swans.
Unfortunately for the Tigers, French international Bafetimbi Gomis doubled the score for the home team with a superb volley, after Hull City defender Michael Dawson’s initial headed-clearance.
The second half kicked off with no changes for either side at the break. With only 4 minutes into the second half, the Tigers succeeded in pulling one back as McShane scored from close range after a great delivery from Brady’s set piece.
Hull City looked dangerous on the pitch throughout the second half, but all their attempts didn’t make their way into Fabianski’s net.
It got more complicated for the visitors as Gomis struck again with his 2nd goal of the game and the team’s 3rd of the afternoon, after a great run before chipping over McGregor, restoring the score to a two-goal deficit and marking his 9th goal of the season for Swansea City.
Hull City remain in the 15th position in the EPL table with 28 points from 31 matches, leaving them just three points ahead of QPR and Burnley in the relegation zone.