Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
Ebimobowei, Naguib to miss Ismaily clash with injuries
The Red Devils will be missing Nigerian striker Peter Ebimobowei and Egypt defender Mohamed Naguib in their next match against rivals Ismaily in the 24th round of the Egyptian Premium League.
Ebimobowei was substituted in Al Ahly’s league match against Al-Ragaa, where he scored a goal but later felt some pain in the rear muscle, which made him miss the team’s last match against Rwandan side APR in the CAF Champions League.
Egypt national team defender Mohamed Naguib will miss his third consecutive match as he was left out of the last two matches against Al-Ragaa and APR. The 32-year-old centre-back is currently suffering from an injury in the internal ligament of the knee.
“Ebi and Naguib won’t make it to Ismaily game,” Al Ahly director Wael Gomaa to FilGoal.
Al Ahly will be travelling to El-Gouna where they will play against rivals Ismaily behind closed doors on Wednesday.