Alexandrian Smouha SC was stunned by a fifth ACL injury this season...
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
Ebimobowei, Naguib to miss Ismaily clash with injuries
The Red Devils will be missing Nigerian striker Peter Ebimobowei and Egypt defender Mohamed Naguib in their next match against rivals Ismaily in the 24th round of the Egyptian Premium League.
Ebimobowei was substituted in Al Ahly’s league match against Al-Ragaa, where he scored a goal but later felt some pain in the rear muscle, which made him miss the team’s last match against Rwandan side APR in the CAF Champions League.
Egypt national team defender Mohamed Naguib will miss his third consecutive match as he was left out of the last two matches against Al-Ragaa and APR. The 32-year-old centre-back is currently suffering from an injury in the internal ligament of the knee.
“Ebi and Naguib won’t make it to Ismaily game,” Al Ahly director Wael Gomaa to FilGoal.
Al Ahly will be travelling to El-Gouna where they will play against rivals Ismaily behind closed doors on Wednesday.