After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
Ebimobowei, Naguib to miss Ismaily clash with injuries
The Red Devils will be missing Nigerian striker Peter Ebimobowei and Egypt defender Mohamed Naguib in their next match against rivals Ismaily in the 24th round of the Egyptian Premium League.
Ebimobowei was substituted in Al Ahly’s league match against Al-Ragaa, where he scored a goal but later felt some pain in the rear muscle, which made him miss the team’s last match against Rwandan side APR in the CAF Champions League.
Egypt national team defender Mohamed Naguib will miss his third consecutive match as he was left out of the last two matches against Al-Ragaa and APR. The 32-year-old centre-back is currently suffering from an injury in the internal ligament of the knee.
“Ebi and Naguib won’t make it to Ismaily game,” Al Ahly director Wael Gomaa to FilGoal.
Al Ahly will be travelling to El-Gouna where they will play against rivals Ismaily behind closed doors on Wednesday.