A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Ebimobowei, Naguib to miss Ismaily clash with injuries
The Red Devils will be missing Nigerian striker Peter Ebimobowei and Egypt defender Mohamed Naguib in their next match against rivals Ismaily in the 24th round of the Egyptian Premium League.
Ebimobowei was substituted in Al Ahly’s league match against Al-Ragaa, where he scored a goal but later felt some pain in the rear muscle, which made him miss the team’s last match against Rwandan side APR in the CAF Champions League.
Egypt national team defender Mohamed Naguib will miss his third consecutive match as he was left out of the last two matches against Al-Ragaa and APR. The 32-year-old centre-back is currently suffering from an injury in the internal ligament of the knee.
“Ebi and Naguib won’t make it to Ismaily game,” Al Ahly director Wael Gomaa to FilGoal.
Al Ahly will be travelling to El-Gouna where they will play against rivals Ismaily behind closed doors on Wednesday.