Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Find out who Egyptian sides face in Africa
Al Ahly and Smouha both qualified to the round of 16 of the Champions League with Zamalek also enduring similar fate in the Confederation Cup. Petrojet were the only side that failed to qualify as they were unable able to pass Malian side Djoliba.
Al Ahly easily progressed after defeating Rwandan APR 2-0 at the Petro Sport Stadium on Saturday night to claim a 4-0 aggregate win. The Cairo Giants will now face Moroccan side Moghreb Tetouan.
Alexandrian outfit Smouha qualified for the last 16 for the first time in their history. The Blues were almost going to be eliminated by Enyimba; however, minutes before the game ended they scored two goals to seal qualification, thus booking a tie against Congolese champions Leopards.
The White Knights were able to qualify to the round of 16 after defeating Rwandan side Rayon Sports 6-1 on aggregate and are now set to play against Moroccan side Fath Union Sport.
Home matches will be played on the 17th, 18th and 19th of April while away matches will be played on the 1st,2nd and 3rd of may.