Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Hussein El-Sayed dismissed from Al Ahly training
El-Sayed insulted Garrido in English after he shouted at him for failing to carry out his instructions during the training session. As a response, the Spanish manager sent El-Sayed off the pitch and ordered him to continue his training at the gym.
After the training session, Garrido talked with El-Sayed and managed to resolve the issue without further punishments. The 23-year-old will take part in the team’s training on Tuesday.
The Egyptian international managed to secure a spot in Al Ahly’s squad this season under Garrido despite his young age. Sabry Rahil, El-Sayed’s only competitor for the left-back position, had been regularly excluded from the team’s squad in the past months.
Zamalek are currently at the top of the table, Al Ahly is pressuring at third place and Ismaily stand at the sixth due to their six-point deduction at the start of the season.