Ghana coach Avram Grant has encouraged his team to do better after their...
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
Hussein El-Sayed dismissed from Al Ahly training
El-Sayed insulted Garrido in English after he shouted at him for failing to carry out his instructions during the training session. As a response, the Spanish manager sent El-Sayed off the pitch and ordered him to continue his training at the gym.
After the training session, Garrido talked with El-Sayed and managed to resolve the issue without further punishments. The 23-year-old will take part in the team’s training on Tuesday.
The Egyptian international managed to secure a spot in Al Ahly’s squad this season under Garrido despite his young age. Sabry Rahil, El-Sayed’s only competitor for the left-back position, had been regularly excluded from the team’s squad in the past months.
Zamalek are currently at the top of the table, Al Ahly is pressuring at third place and Ismaily stand at the sixth due to their six-point deduction at the start of the season.