Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Cúper announces domestic squad for training camp
Argentine coach Héctor Cúper announced the list of 23 Egypt-based players who will be attending the national team camp from the 8th of April to the 11th.
The training sessions will be held at the El-Hadaf football pitches in 6th of October, which were torched in February.
The Egyptian national team got off to a promising start under Cúper last month, as goals from Bassem Morsi and Mahmoud Trezeguet saw them down Equatorial Guinea 2-0 in Cairo.
Bassem Aly, Hossam Ghaly, Emad Meteb, Sherif Ekramy, Saad Samir, Hussein El-Sayed, Walid Soliman, Momen Zakria, Sherif Hazem (Al Ahly), Ali Fathy (Arab Contractors), Ahmed Hassan Mekki (Haras El Hodood), Amr El-Sulaya (Ismaily), Mohamed El-Shennawy (Petrojet), Ayman Ashraf (Smouha), Hazem Emam, Ali Gabr, Khaled Kamar, Ayman Hefny, Bassem Morsi, Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed El-Shennawy, Ahmed Tawfik, Ahmed Eid Abdel Malek, Ahmed Dewidar (Zamalek)