Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
Cúper announces domestic squad for training camp
Argentine coach Héctor Cúper announced the list of 23 Egypt-based players who will be attending the national team camp from the 8th of April to the 11th.
Héctor Cúper’s squad sees only five non-Al Ahly and Zamalek players. Ayman Hefny returned to the squad after missing due to injury last time.
The training sessions will be held at the El-Hadaf football pitches in 6th of October, which were torched in February.
The Egyptian national team got off to a promising start under Cúper last month, as goals from Bassem Morsi and Mahmoud Trezeguet saw them down Equatorial Guinea 2-0 in Cairo.
Bassem Aly, Hossam Ghaly, Emad Meteb, Sherif Ekramy, Saad Samir, Hussein El-Sayed, Walid Soliman, Momen Zakria, Sherif Hazem (Al Ahly), Ali Fathy (Arab Contractors), Ahmed Hassan Mekki (Haras El Hodood), Amr El-Sulaya (Ismaily), Mohamed El-Shennawy (Petrojet), Ayman Ashraf (Smouha), Hazem Emam, Ali Gabr, Khaled Kamar, Ayman Hefny, Bassem Morsi, Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed El-Shennawy, Ahmed Tawfik, Ahmed Eid Abdel Malek, Ahmed Dewidar (Zamalek)