Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Cúper announces domestic squad for training camp
The training sessions will be held at the El-Hadaf football pitches in 6th of October, which were torched in February.
The Egyptian national team got off to a promising start under Cúper last month, as goals from Bassem Morsi and Mahmoud Trezeguet saw them down Equatorial Guinea 2-0 in Cairo.
Bassem Aly, Hossam Ghaly, Emad Meteb, Sherif Ekramy, Saad Samir, Hussein El-Sayed, Walid Soliman, Momen Zakria, Sherif Hazem (Al Ahly), Ali Fathy (Arab Contractors), Ahmed Hassan Mekki (Haras El Hodood), Amr El-Sulaya (Ismaily), Mohamed El-Shennawy (Petrojet), Ayman Ashraf (Smouha), Hazem Emam, Ali Gabr, Khaled Kamar, Ayman Hefny, Bassem Morsi, Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed El-Shennawy, Ahmed Tawfik, Ahmed Eid Abdel Malek, Ahmed Dewidar (Zamalek)