Egypt international Amr Warda featured in Panetolikos’ 1-0 loss to Atromitos in the group stage...
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
Cúper announces domestic squad for training camp
Argentine coach Héctor Cúper announced the list of 23 Egypt-based players who will be attending the national team camp from the 8th of April to the 11th.
The training sessions will be held at the El-Hadaf football pitches in 6th of October, which were torched in February.
The Egyptian national team got off to a promising start under Cúper last month, as goals from Bassem Morsi and Mahmoud Trezeguet saw them down Equatorial Guinea 2-0 in Cairo.
Bassem Aly, Hossam Ghaly, Emad Meteb, Sherif Ekramy, Saad Samir, Hussein El-Sayed, Walid Soliman, Momen Zakria, Sherif Hazem (Al Ahly), Ali Fathy (Arab Contractors), Ahmed Hassan Mekki (Haras El Hodood), Amr El-Sulaya (Ismaily), Mohamed El-Shennawy (Petrojet), Ayman Ashraf (Smouha), Hazem Emam, Ali Gabr, Khaled Kamar, Ayman Hefny, Bassem Morsi, Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed El-Shennawy, Ahmed Tawfik, Ahmed Eid Abdel Malek, Ahmed Dewidar (Zamalek)