Egypt national team coach Hector Cuper praised AS Roma’s winger Mohamed Salah...
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
Cúper announces domestic squad for training camp
Argentine coach Héctor Cúper announced the list of 23 Egypt-based players who will be attending the national team camp from the 8th of April to the 11th.
Héctor Cúper’s squad sees only five non-Al Ahly and Zamalek players. Ayman Hefny returned to the squad after missing due to injury last time.
The training sessions will be held at the El-Hadaf football pitches in 6th of October, which were torched in February.
Bassem Aly, Hossam Ghaly, Emad Meteb, Sherif Ekramy, Saad Samir, Hussein El-Sayed, Walid Soliman, Momen Zakria, Sherif Hazem (Al Ahly), Ali Fathy (Arab Contractors), Ahmed Hassan Mekki (Haras El Hodood), Amr El-Sulaya (Ismaily), Mohamed El-Shennawy (Petrojet), Ayman Ashraf (Smouha), Hazem Emam, Ali Gabr, Khaled Kamar, Ayman Hefny, Bassem Morsi, Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed El-Shennawy, Ahmed Tawfik, Ahmed Eid Abdel Malek, Ahmed Dewidar (Zamalek)