Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
El-Badry announces Olympic team squad for All-Africa Games qualifier
Manager Hossam El-Badry has announced the Olympic national team squad for their upcoming All-Africa Games qualifier against Burundi.
Sporting Lisbon defender Rami Rabia joins the Egypt U-23 squad as the only player plying their trade abroad.
The Olympic national team are set to face Burundi in the second leg of their All-Africa Games qualifier on the 12th of April in Egypt. The Young Pharaohs were victorious at Burundi in the first leg with a 2-0 win thanks to goals from Mahmoud Trezeguet and Mostafa Fathy.
Egypt advanced to the second round after defeating Kenya’s U-23s 4-1 on aggregate earlier last month.
Hassan Shahin, Mohamed Salem (Arab Contractors), Mahmoud Hamdy Abdel-Baqy, Hussein Ragab (Misr El-Maqassa), Rami Rabia (Sporting Lisbon), Mosaad Awad, Mahmoud ‘Trezeguet’, Mohamed Hany, Ramadan Sobhy (Al Ahly), Mohamed Fathi, Shokry Naguib (Ismaily), Mahmoud ‘Kahraba’, Osama Ibrahim (ENPPI), Mohamed ‘Bazooka’ El-Sayed, Amr Warda (Ittihad of Alexandria), Mohamed Hamouda, Mohamed Ashraf (Talaa El-Gaish), Mohamed Gomaa (Al Masry), Ragab Nabil (Wadi Degla), Hossam Ghaly (Smouha), Ahmed Samir (Zamalek).
– Ahmed Ezzeldin contributed to reporting