Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Hussein El-Sayed fined by Al Ahly
Al Ahly have slapped Hussein El-Sayed with a hefty fine after his actions in training two days ago.
The Egypt international left-back was dismissed from training earlier this week following improper conduct towards manager Juan Carlos Garrido, calling him names, KingFut understands.
In light of his actions, Alaa Abdel-Sadek fined El-Sayed with the amount of 50,000 EGP, placing a paper in the players’ dressing room to announce the fine, as well as warning the player that punishment will be more severe if he goes out of context again.
Despite the player being forced to train on his own at first, he has been called up to the squad to face Ismaily.
This is not the first time El-Sayed has been under the light for controversy, having slapped a player on the pitch a few months ago and receiving a four-match ban from the Egyptian Football Association, as well as being fined.
– Ahmed Ezzeldin contributed to reporting