Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Hussein El-Sayed fined by Al Ahly
Al Ahly have slapped Hussein El-Sayed with a hefty fine after his actions in training two days ago.
The Egypt international left-back was dismissed from training earlier this week following improper conduct towards manager Juan Carlos Garrido, calling him names, KingFut understands.
In light of his actions, Alaa Abdel-Sadek fined El-Sayed with the amount of 50,000 EGP, placing a paper in the players’ dressing room to announce the fine, as well as warning the player that punishment will be more severe if he goes out of context again.
Despite the player being forced to train on his own at first, he has been called up to the squad to face Ismaily.
This is not the first time El-Sayed has been under the light for controversy, having slapped a player on the pitch a few months ago and receiving a four-match ban from the Egyptian Football Association, as well as being fined.
– Ahmed Ezzeldin contributed to reporting