Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Hussein El-Sayed fined by Al Ahly
Al Ahly have slapped Hussein El-Sayed with a hefty fine after his actions in training two days ago.
The Egypt international left-back was dismissed from training earlier this week following improper conduct towards manager Juan Carlos Garrido, calling him names, KingFut understands.
In light of his actions, Alaa Abdel-Sadek fined El-Sayed with the amount of 50,000 EGP, placing a paper in the players’ dressing room to announce the fine, as well as warning the player that punishment will be more severe if he goes out of context again.
Despite the player being forced to train on his own at first, he has been called up to the squad to face Ismaily.
This is not the first time El-Sayed has been under the light for controversy, having slapped a player on the pitch a few months ago and receiving a four-match ban from the Egyptian Football Association, as well as being fined.
– Ahmed Ezzeldin contributed to reporting