Ghana and FC Schalke left-back Baba Rahman was ruled out of the African...
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
Hussein El-Sayed fined by Al Ahly
Al Ahly have slapped Hussein El-Sayed with a hefty fine after his actions in training two days ago.
The Egypt international left-back was dismissed from training earlier this week following improper conduct towards manager Juan Carlos Garrido, calling him names, KingFut understands.
In light of his actions, Alaa Abdel-Sadek fined El-Sayed with the amount of 50,000 EGP, placing a paper in the players’ dressing room to announce the fine, as well as warning the player that punishment will be more severe if he goes out of context again.
Despite the player being forced to train on his own at first, he has been called up to the squad to face Ismaily.
This is not the first time El-Sayed has been under the light for controversy, having slapped a player on the pitch a few months ago and receiving a four-match ban from the Egyptian Football Association, as well as being fined.
– Ahmed Ezzeldin contributed to reporting