Al Ahly defender Saad Samir commented on the club’s match against Bidvest Wits in the...
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Former Belgium coach Marc Wilmots appointed Ivory Coast manager
- Salah’s AS Roma announce United States summer tour
Hussein El-Sayed fined by Al Ahly
Al Ahly have slapped Hussein El-Sayed with a hefty fine after his actions in training two days ago.
The Egypt international left-back was dismissed from training earlier this week following improper conduct towards manager Juan Carlos Garrido, calling him names, KingFut understands.
In light of his actions, Alaa Abdel-Sadek fined El-Sayed with the amount of 50,000 EGP, placing a paper in the players’ dressing room to announce the fine, as well as warning the player that punishment will be more severe if he goes out of context again.
Despite the player being forced to train on his own at first, he has been called up to the squad to face Ismaily.
This is not the first time El-Sayed has been under the light for controversy, having slapped a player on the pitch a few months ago and receiving a four-match ban from the Egyptian Football Association, as well as being fined.
– Ahmed Ezzeldin contributed to reporting