Egypt’s national volleyball team won the 2016 Women’s U-23 African Nations Championship...
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
Al Ahly, Zamalek league games times changed
Al Ahly’s league game against Assiouty Sport, which was originally scheduled to be played on Monday the 13th of April, has been postponed to the following day. Assiouty Sport will host the Red Devils at the Petro Sport stadium at 6 PM.
The competitions committee also notified Zamalek that they would play against Smouha at 3 PM, instead of 4 PM on the 14th of April.
This is the third round of the league to be played since it was resumed on the 31st of March.
Zamalek, who are seeking to win the league for the first time since 2004, are currently at the top of the table with 48 points. Al Ahly, who are bidding for their ninth league in a row, are pressuring at third place with 39 points. The Red Devils hold one match in hand against Dakhleya which was postponed from the 11th week. It is yet to be played in July.