Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
EXCLUSIVE | Feyenoord interested in Al Ahly’s Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet
Dutch club Feyenoord have expressed their interest in Al Ahly midfielder Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
Feyenoord Rotterdam are looking to pay 12 million EGP (around €1.5 million) to Al Ahly in order finalise a three-year deal in the summer with the 20-year-old Egypt international before other suitors get to him first, with Udinese also said to be among the clubs interested.
Despite football director Alaa Abdel-Sadek’s insistence that Al Ahly won’t allow any ‘key player’ to leave the club, the Red Devils may very well accept an offer of this sum due to the current financial problems they are going through.
The central midfielder, who recently extended his contract until 2020, was previously courted by Scottish giants Celtic and Nottingham Forest, with the youngster expressing his dream to play in Europe on multiple occasions.
Last January, Trezeguet was named the best Egypt-based player at the Youth and Sports Broadcasting annual awards gala.
Trezeguet wouldn’t be the first Egyptian or Al Ahly player to play for Feyenoord, as both Hossam Ghaly and Sherif Ekramy moved to the Dutch club from the Cairo giants years ago as youngsters.