The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
VIDEO: Egypt U-23s down Burundi to reach 2015 All-Africa Games
The Egyptian Olympic national team have qualified to the 2015 All-Africa Games after defeating Burundi 4-0 on aggregate in the second round of qualifiers.
The Young Pharaohs had progressed to the second round of qualifying by defeating Kenya 4-1 on aggregate, and have now downed Burundi 2-0 both home and away.
The All-Africa Games have been held 10 times since 1965 and the Egyptian national team are second in terms of number of medals won, with two golden medals in 1995 and 1987 and one bronze medal in 1973.
The 2015 edition is set to be held between 3-18 September in Congo, for the second time since the games’ inception.