Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
VIDEO: Egypt U-23s down Burundi to reach 2015 All-Africa Games
The Egyptian Olympic national team have qualified to the 2015 All-Africa Games after defeating Burundi 4-0 on aggregate in the second round of qualifiers.
The Young Pharaohs had progressed to the second round of qualifying by defeating Kenya 4-1 on aggregate, and have now downed Burundi 2-0 both home and away.
The All-Africa Games have been held 10 times since 1965 and the Egyptian national team are second in terms of number of medals won, with two golden medals in 1995 and 1987 and one bronze medal in 1973.
The 2015 edition is set to be held between 3-18 September in Congo, for the second time since the games’ inception.