Egypt’s Amr Warda has been voted as PAOK’s best player as he...
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
VIDEO: Egypt U-23s down Burundi to reach 2015 All-Africa Games
The Egyptian Olympic national team have qualified to the 2015 All-Africa Games after defeating Burundi 4-0 on aggregate in the second round of qualifiers.
The Young Pharaohs had progressed to the second round of qualifying by defeating Kenya 4-1 on aggregate, and have now downed Burundi 2-0 both home and away.
The All-Africa Games have been held 10 times since 1965 and the Egyptian national team are second in terms of number of medals won, with two golden medals in 1995 and 1987 and one bronze medal in 1973.
The 2015 edition is set to be held between 3-18 September in Congo, for the second time since the games’ inception.