Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
VIDEO: Egypt U-23s down Burundi to reach 2015 All-Africa Games
The Egyptian Olympic national team have qualified to the 2015 All-Africa Games after defeating Burundi 4-0 on aggregate in the second round of qualifiers.
The Young Pharaohs had progressed to the second round of qualifying by defeating Kenya 4-1 on aggregate, and have now downed Burundi 2-0 both home and away.
The All-Africa Games have been held 10 times since 1965 and the Egyptian national team are second in terms of number of medals won, with two golden medals in 1995 and 1987 and one bronze medal in 1973.
The 2015 edition is set to be held between 3-18 September in Congo, for the second time since the games’ inception.