Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
VIDEO: Egypt U-23s down Burundi to reach 2015 All-Africa Games
The Egyptian Olympic national team have qualified to the 2015 All-Africa Games after defeating Burundi 4-0 on aggregate in the second round of qualifiers.
The Egypt U-23s defeated Burundi 2-0 at home on Sunday to confirm their qualification to the 2015 All-Africa Games in Congo, advancing 4-0 on aggregate.
The Young Pharaohs had progressed to the second round of qualifying by defeating Kenya 4-1 on aggregate, and have now downed Burundi 2-0 both home and away.
The All-Africa Games have been held 10 times since 1965 and the Egyptian national team are second in terms of number of medals won, with two golden medals in 1995 and 1987 and one bronze medal in 1973.
The 2015 edition is set to be held between 3-18 September in Congo, for the second time since the games’ inception.