Former Enugu Rangers coach Lawrence Akpokon spoke about the upcoming CAF Champions League clash...
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
Yaseen Akram: Road to the States Best Male Player
KingFut.com put the spotlight on the 2015 Road to the States best male player, Al Hayah’s Yaseen Akram.
The 2015 Road to the States (RTTS) tournament held in Gouna in January hosted a crop of Egypt’s finest U-18 talents from schools across Cairo. Its main aim is to break barriers of studying abroad by providing educational scholarships in the United States and Canada to stand-out players through a football tournament.
The likes of Portuguese club Feirense’s Egyptian centre-back Amr Mokhtar and former Lierse SK midfielder Aly Adeeb previously emerged from the tournament, and KingFut continues to put the spotlight on Egypt’s youth talents by introducing the third edition’s best player, Yaseen Akram.
The 16-year-old forward managed to end up as top scorer of the 2015 RTTS, while guiding his school Al Hayah to winning the competition, with a remarkable hat-trick in the final against Hamouda’s DEO.
As you will see from his highlights below, Yaseen is no stranger to scoring fancy goals.
Watch Yaseen Akram highlights from the tournament below…