Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Ghazal tipped to replace William at Sporting – Report
Nacional’s Aly Ghazal is being tipped with a move to Sporting as a possible replacement for William Carvalho, according to the Record.
The 23-year-old Egyptian is one of two players rumoured to be on Sporting’s radar, the other being Danilo Pereira who plays for Nacional’s local rivals, Marítimo.
Ghazal attracted interest from FC Porto last year after a string of good performances, and was tipped to be Fernando’s replacement when the Brazilian moved to Manchester City, but the two-time European Champions never followed up on their interest.
This season has been just as impressive for the Egyptian as he contributed to his club’s resurgence in the league following a poor start to the campaign, while also playing a key role in their recent Taça de Portugal run, which eventually ended in the semi-finals against Sporting a week ago.
Ghazal scored his second goal for Nacional in last weekend’s game against Gil Vicente, helping the team win 3-2 to keep alive their hopes of qualifying for next season’s Europa League.