Confederation of African Football officials have revealed their stance surrounding the...
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Teko Modise: It will be a match to remember
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
Dynamo Kyiv boss Rebrov: Salah has ‘crazy speed’
Fiorentina and Dynamo Kyiv faced each other on Thursday night in the first leg of the Europa League quarter-final, a fixture that concluded with a 1-1 draw at the NSC Olimpiyskiy, thanks to a 92nd minute equalizer from Senegalese striker Babacar.
The 40-year-old Ukrainian manager responded to the journalists’ questions at the post-match press conference, discussing both Fiorentina’s squad and later Salah’s abilities, saying: “Fiorentina have a big number of great players at the highest level.”
“Mohamed Salah has crazy speed, he presents perfect work when bursting forward with the ball, he’s Fiorentina’s key player upfront,” he added.
Despite failing to score an away goal of his own, Salah delivered another quality display against Dynamo Kyiv, causing much problems to their defensive line and beating a number of players with his pace.
The Egypt international had completed nine dribbles during the game, played four key passes and had two shots on target in 90 minutes.
The second leg will be played next week on April 23rd in Florence.