Mohamed Elneny came off the bench for Arsenal, while Omar Gaber was...
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
Dynamo Kyiv boss Rebrov: Salah has ‘crazy speed’
Fiorentina and Dynamo Kyiv faced each other on Thursday night in the first leg of the Europa League quarter-final, a fixture that concluded with a 1-1 draw at the NSC Olimpiyskiy, thanks to a 92nd minute equalizer from Senegalese striker Babacar.
The 40-year-old Ukrainian manager responded to the journalists’ questions at the post-match press conference, discussing both Fiorentina’s squad and later Salah’s abilities, saying: “Fiorentina have a big number of great players at the highest level.”
“Mohamed Salah has crazy speed, he presents perfect work when bursting forward with the ball, he’s Fiorentina’s key player upfront,” he added.
Despite failing to score an away goal of his own, Salah delivered another quality display against Dynamo Kyiv, causing much problems to their defensive line and beating a number of players with his pace.
The Egypt international had completed nine dribbles during the game, played four key passes and had two shots on target in 90 minutes.
The second leg will be played next week on April 23rd in Florence.