The fixtures for the U-20 Africa Cup of Nations, which is set...
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
Dynamo Kyiv boss Rebrov: Salah has ‘crazy speed’
Fiorentina and Dynamo Kyiv faced each other on Thursday night in the first leg of the Europa League quarter-final, a fixture that concluded with a 1-1 draw at the NSC Olimpiyskiy, thanks to a 92nd minute equalizer from Senegalese striker Babacar.
The 40-year-old Ukrainian manager responded to the journalists’ questions at the post-match press conference, discussing both Fiorentina’s squad and later Salah’s abilities, saying: “Fiorentina have a big number of great players at the highest level.”
“Mohamed Salah has crazy speed, he presents perfect work when bursting forward with the ball, he’s Fiorentina’s key player upfront,” he added.
Despite failing to score an away goal of his own, Salah delivered another quality display against Dynamo Kyiv, causing much problems to their defensive line and beating a number of players with his pace.
The Egypt international had completed nine dribbles during the game, played four key passes and had two shots on target in 90 minutes.
The second leg will be played next week on April 23rd in Florence.