Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Emad Meteb hit with hefty fine following recent comments
The Red Devils are set to face the Moroccan champions at 21:30 CLT on Sunday in the first leg of their round of 16 encounter at the Saniat Rmel Stadium.
Meteb was also excluded from the side that thrashed struggling Assiyouty Sport 5-0, and spoke to the media to show his discontent at the recent exclusions, stating that “he is in fine form and scoring lots of goals”.
The Egyptian international however has been hit with a hefty 200,000 EGP fine as a result of his words to the media.
It is also worth mentioning that fellow striker Ahmed Abdel-Zaher has also been excluded of recent for technical reasons.