Ghana and FC Schalke left-back Baba Rahman was ruled out of the African...
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
Emad Meteb hit with hefty fine following recent comments
Al Ahly star striker Emad Meteb has hit with a fine after his recent comments on his elimination from squad list to face Moghreb Tetouan.
The Red Devils are set to face the Moroccan champions at 21:30 CLT on Sunday in the first leg of their round of 16 encounter at the Saniat Rmel Stadium.
Meteb was also excluded from the side that thrashed struggling Assiyouty Sport 5-0, and spoke to the media to show his discontent at the recent exclusions, stating that “he is in fine form and scoring lots of goals”.
The Egyptian international however has been hit with a hefty 200,000 EGP fine as a result of his words to the media.
It is also worth mentioning that fellow striker Ahmed Abdel-Zaher has also been excluded of recent for technical reasons.