ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Emad Meteb hit with hefty fine following recent comments
The Red Devils are set to face the Moroccan champions at 21:30 CLT on Sunday in the first leg of their round of 16 encounter at the Saniat Rmel Stadium.
Meteb was also excluded from the side that thrashed struggling Assiyouty Sport 5-0, and spoke to the media to show his discontent at the recent exclusions, stating that “he is in fine form and scoring lots of goals”.
The Egyptian international however has been hit with a hefty 200,000 EGP fine as a result of his words to the media.
It is also worth mentioning that fellow striker Ahmed Abdel-Zaher has also been excluded of recent for technical reasons.