Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Emad Meteb hit with hefty fine following recent comments
The Red Devils are set to face the Moroccan champions at 21:30 CLT on Sunday in the first leg of their round of 16 encounter at the Saniat Rmel Stadium.
Meteb was also excluded from the side that thrashed struggling Assiyouty Sport 5-0, and spoke to the media to show his discontent at the recent exclusions, stating that “he is in fine form and scoring lots of goals”.
The Egyptian international however has been hit with a hefty 200,000 EGP fine as a result of his words to the media.
It is also worth mentioning that fellow striker Ahmed Abdel-Zaher has also been excluded of recent for technical reasons.