Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Emad Meteb hit with hefty fine following recent comments
Al Ahly star striker Emad Meteb has hit with a fine after his recent comments on his elimination from squad list to face Moghreb Tetouan.
The Red Devils are set to face the Moroccan champions at 21:30 CLT on Sunday in the first leg of their round of 16 encounter at the Saniat Rmel Stadium.
Meteb was also excluded from the side that thrashed struggling Assiyouty Sport 5-0, and spoke to the media to show his discontent at the recent exclusions, stating that “he is in fine form and scoring lots of goals”.
The Egyptian international however has been hit with a hefty 200,000 EGP fine as a result of his words to the media.
It is also worth mentioning that fellow striker Ahmed Abdel-Zaher has also been excluded of recent for technical reasons.