History is not ruling out Zamalek yet, as it is up to...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Walid Soliman suffers blow ahead of Tetouan match
The Red Devils are set to kick-off in Morocco at 21:30 CLT against the 2013/2014 Moroccan champions at the Saniat Rmel Stadium, however they were dealt a blow on Saturday morning when Soliman left training due to injury.
The club medical staff have announced that Walid Soliman was injured in training with a bruise to the knee, prompting him to depart from the session.
The Egyptian international will undergo an X-ray scan to analyse the injury and whether it would take a long to time to recover, with the medical staff also announcing that there is a probability for him to feature.
The training today also witnessed the return of Hussein El-Sayed following his altercation with coach Juan Carlos Garrido.