Egypt beat Uganda in the second round of Group D, however, they...
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
Walid Soliman suffers blow ahead of Tetouan match
The Red Devils are set to kick-off in Morocco at 21:30 CLT against the 2013/2014 Moroccan champions at the Saniat Rmel Stadium, however they were dealt a blow on Saturday morning when Soliman left training due to injury.
The club medical staff have announced that Walid Soliman was injured in training with a bruise to the knee, prompting him to depart from the session.
The Egyptian international will undergo an X-ray scan to analyse the injury and whether it would take a long to time to recover, with the medical staff also announcing that there is a probability for him to feature.
The training today also witnessed the return of Hussein El-Sayed following his altercation with coach Juan Carlos Garrido.