An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Walid Soliman suffers blow ahead of Tetouan match
The Red Devils are set to kick-off in Morocco at 21:30 CLT against the 2013/2014 Moroccan champions at the Saniat Rmel Stadium, however they were dealt a blow on Saturday morning when Soliman left training due to injury.
The club medical staff have announced that Walid Soliman was injured in training with a bruise to the knee, prompting him to depart from the session.
The Egyptian international will undergo an X-ray scan to analyse the injury and whether it would take a long to time to recover, with the medical staff also announcing that there is a probability for him to feature.
The training today also witnessed the return of Hussein El-Sayed following his altercation with coach Juan Carlos Garrido.