Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Walid Soliman suffers blow ahead of Tetouan match
The Red Devils are set to kick-off in Morocco at 21:30 CLT against the 2013/2014 Moroccan champions at the Saniat Rmel Stadium, however they were dealt a blow on Saturday morning when Soliman left training due to injury.
The club medical staff have announced that Walid Soliman was injured in training with a bruise to the knee, prompting him to depart from the session.
The Egyptian international will undergo an X-ray scan to analyse the injury and whether it would take a long to time to recover, with the medical staff also announcing that there is a probability for him to feature.
The training today also witnessed the return of Hussein El-Sayed following his altercation with coach Juan Carlos Garrido.