Al Nasr have sealed promotion to the Egyptian Premier League after securing...
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
Walid Soliman suffers blow ahead of Tetouan match
The Red Devils are set to kick-off in Morocco at 21:30 CLT against the 2013/2014 Moroccan champions at the Saniat Rmel Stadium, however they were dealt a blow on Saturday morning when Soliman left training due to injury.
The club medical staff have announced that Walid Soliman was injured in training with a bruise to the knee, prompting him to depart from the session.
The Egyptian international will undergo an X-ray scan to analyse the injury and whether it would take a long to time to recover, with the medical staff also announcing that there is a probability for him to feature.
The training today also witnessed the return of Hussein El-Sayed following his altercation with coach Juan Carlos Garrido.