Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Meteb and Gedo fined after media comments
The decision comes as both players gave quotes to the media showing discontent, as Meteb was excluded from the squad list to face Moghreb Tetouan while Gedo was eliminated from the team’s African squad.
It was reported that Meteb was fined 200,000 EGP because of his comments after he learned of his elimination, but the decision has also included Gedo. Each player will be fined 100,000 Egyptian pounds.
The Red Devils are set resume training in the aftermath of their return from Morocco, in a trip that brought about a defeat against Moghreb Tetouan in the CAF Champions League.