Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Meteb and Gedo fined after media comments
Al Ahly have decided to hit strikers Emad Meteb and Mohamed Nagi Gedo with a fine for misconduct while addressing the media.
The decision comes as both players gave quotes to the media showing discontent, as Meteb was excluded from the squad list to face Moghreb Tetouan while Gedo was eliminated from the team’s African squad.
It was reported that Meteb was fined 200,000 EGP because of his comments after he learned of his elimination, but the decision has also included Gedo. Each player will be fined 100,000 Egyptian pounds.