An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Meteb and Gedo fined after media comments
Al Ahly have decided to hit strikers Emad Meteb and Mohamed Nagi Gedo with a fine for misconduct while addressing the media.
The decision comes as both players gave quotes to the media showing discontent, as Meteb was excluded from the squad list to face Moghreb Tetouan while Gedo was eliminated from the team’s African squad.
It was reported that Meteb was fined 200,000 EGP because of his comments after he learned of his elimination, but the decision has also included Gedo. Each player will be fined 100,000 Egyptian pounds.