Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Meteb and Gedo fined after media comments
Al Ahly have decided to hit strikers Emad Meteb and Mohamed Nagi Gedo with a fine for misconduct while addressing the media.
The decision comes as both players gave quotes to the media showing discontent, as Meteb was excluded from the squad list to face Moghreb Tetouan while Gedo was eliminated from the team’s African squad.
It was reported that Meteb was fined 200,000 EGP because of his comments after he learned of his elimination, but the decision has also included Gedo. Each player will be fined 100,000 Egyptian pounds.