KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Andriy Yarmolenko heaps praise on Salah
Dynamo Kiev star Andriy Yarmolenko praised Mohamed Salah ahead of the awaited Europa League clash between their sides on Thursday night.
ACF Fiorentina will have to host Dynamo Kiev on Thursday night in Stadio Artemio Franche in Florence in the 2nd leg of the UEFA Europa League quarter-final, and the Ukrainian international was full of praise on the Egyptian winger.
“Salah is a very fast and tactical player of the highest level,” Yarmolenko told his club’s official website.
“Salah gave us difficulties in the first game, he shows great speed and has got techniques. We will need to mark him very very close,” he added.
Mohamed Salah has been instrumental in Fiorentina’s Europa League campaign thus far, having scored against Spurs in the round of 32, before producing a spectacular performance against AS Roma in the round of 16 – a performance that made Walter Sabatini, AS Roma’s football director, publicly admit his regret not to sign the Egyptian winger.
It is well worth mentioning that the Egyptian international received praise from AC Milan and Dynamo Kiev legend Andriy Shevchenko and from their current boss Serhiy Rebrov, after his impressive performance that helped his team snatch a draw in the dying minutes of the first leg in Kiev.