Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Andriy Yarmolenko heaps praise on Salah
Dynamo Kiev star Andriy Yarmolenko praised Mohamed Salah ahead of the awaited Europa League clash between their sides on Thursday night.
ACF Fiorentina will have to host Dynamo Kiev on Thursday night in Stadio Artemio Franche in Florence in the 2nd leg of the UEFA Europa League quarter-final, and the Ukrainian international was full of praise on the Egyptian winger.
“Salah is a very fast and tactical player of the highest level,” Yarmolenko told his club’s official website.
“Salah gave us difficulties in the first game, he shows great speed and has got techniques. We will need to mark him very very close,” he added.
Mohamed Salah has been instrumental in Fiorentina’s Europa League campaign thus far, having scored against Spurs in the round of 32, before producing a spectacular performance against AS Roma in the round of 16 – a performance that made Walter Sabatini, AS Roma’s football director, publicly admit his regret not to sign the Egyptian winger.
It is well worth mentioning that the Egyptian international received praise from AC Milan and Dynamo Kiev legend Andriy Shevchenko and from their current boss Serhiy Rebrov, after his impressive performance that helped his team snatch a draw in the dying minutes of the first leg in Kiev.