Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Egypt to play Djibouti, Malawi friendlies
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) announced on Wednesday that the Pharaohs will take on Djibouti and Malawi in friendly matches as they continue preparing for 2017 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) qualifiers.
Egypt will take on Djibouti on May 21 and Malawi on June 8, according to a statement on the EFA’s official website.
The seven-time AFCON champions have been hard at work preparing for their first qualifier, which is tabbed for June 14 against Tanzania. It will be the first competitive test for new manager Hector Cuper.
Chad and Nigeria comprise the remainder of Group G.
Egypt, AFCON’s most successful side, has not qualified for the tournament since winning it in 2010.