Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
Ferreira announces Zamalek squad to face Ittihad of Alexandria
Zamalek will face Ittihad of Alexandria as part of the Egyptian Premier league on thursday the 23rd of April. Ferreira has made changes to his side from the previous match against Fath Union Sport, the squad has witnessed the exclusion of Ahmed Dweidar and Ayman Hefny due to injury, While Reda Azab, Abdoulaye Cisse, Mahmoud Genesh are not called up due to tactical reasons while Hamada Tolba misses out due to suspension after getting 3 yellow cards.
GoalKeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Ali Gabr, Mohamed Koffi, Islam Gamal, Hazem Emam, Omar Gaber, Ahmed Samir, Saleh Moussa.
Midfielders: Ahmed Tawfik, Ibrahim Salah, Tarek Hamed, Mohamed Shaaban, Ahmed Eid, Maaruf Youssef, Mostafa Fathy.
Forwards:Bassem Morsi, Ahmed Ali, Khaled Kamar.
Zamalek who lie 1st in the table will look to win the match, extend their lead and move further away from ENPPI and Al Ahly who currently lie 2nd and 3rd in the table respectively.