In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Sherif Hazem fined 25,000 EGP
Al Ahly’s General Manager, Alaa Abdel Sadek, decided to slap defender Sherif Hazem with a fine due to Hazem’s comments to the media.
Hazem spoke to the media about his handball which caused the free-kick that resulted in the winning goal for Moghreb Tetouan in the CAF Champions League match.
Abdel-Sadek announced a 25,000 EGP fine on the defender as he didn’t commit to the decision given to the players of not speaking to the media. The decision which came after the media comments both Emad Meteb and Gedo gave as they were eliminated from the African squad list.