Newly elected president of the Confederation of African Football Ahmad Ahmad announced his backing...
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
Sherif Hazem fined 25,000 EGP
Al Ahly’s General Manager, Alaa Abdel Sadek, decided to slap defender Sherif Hazem with a fine due to Hazem’s comments to the media.
Hazem spoke to the media about his handball which caused the free-kick that resulted in the winning goal for Moghreb Tetouan in the CAF Champions League match.
Abdel-Sadek announced a 25,000 EGP fine on the defender as he didn’t commit to the decision given to the players of not speaking to the media. The decision which came after the media comments both Emad Meteb and Gedo gave as they were eliminated from the African squad list.