Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
Sherif Hazem fined 25,000 EGP
Hazem spoke to the media about his handball which caused the free-kick that resulted in the winning goal for Moghreb Tetouan in the CAF Champions League match.
Abdel-Sadek announced a 25,000 EGP fine on the defender as he didn’t commit to the decision given to the players of not speaking to the media. The decision which came after the media comments both Emad Meteb and Gedo gave as they were eliminated from the African squad list.