A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Sherif Hazem fined 25,000 EGP
Hazem spoke to the media about his handball which caused the free-kick that resulted in the winning goal for Moghreb Tetouan in the CAF Champions League match.
Abdel-Sadek announced a 25,000 EGP fine on the defender as he didn’t commit to the decision given to the players of not speaking to the media. The decision which came after the media comments both Emad Meteb and Gedo gave as they were eliminated from the African squad list.