Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
EXCLUSIVE: Mokhtar Mokhtar denies Al Ahly interest
Several reports have linked the veteran manager, who made over 150 appearances for the Red Devils in the 70s and 80s, to Juan Carlos Garrido’s job.
Garrido came under fire following Al Ahly’s recent form domestically and in Africa, leading to reports of his imminent dismissal.
Mokhtar was at the club today, with reports saying he was there for a meeting with Al Ahly officials.
“I was at the club for a 5-a-side match with some friends, and not for negotiations with Al Ahly,” Mokhtar told KingFut.com.
“No one has contacted me from the club, and I didn’t even think of replacing Juan Carlos Garrido,” Mokhtar added.
ENPPI manager Tarek El-Ashry, Hossam El-Badry and former interim manager Fathi Mabrouk are the other names linked to the job in case Al Ahly decide to dismiss the Spaniard.