Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Al Masry goalkeeper Ahmed Masoud moved to ICU
Al Masry goalkeeper Ahmed Masoud has been transferred to an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) in a Port Said hospital.
Ahmed Masoud suffered a cut on his eyelid, which took seven stitches to heal, and fractures on the left side of his face after a collision between him and a Smouha player, Ahmed Shokry, which saw the former subbed off the game.
His visit to the hospital came after he failed to gain full consciousness following the game, which meant he could have been suffering from a concussion.
According to the player’s brother, he will be transferred to a hospital in Cairo by dawn if his condition does improve to operate under his eye, since that is where he can get the best medical help. He also accused Shokry of deliberately hurting Masoud and feels bitter that he did not visit him in the hospital.
Ahmed Masoud was also rejected in a hospital in Ismailia, which saw him transferred straight to Port Said.
It is to be noted that Masoud is on a year-long loan at Al Masry from Misr El-Maqassa, and was recently in talks to extend his loan deal with the Port Said-based club.