Egypt have claimed a 31-26 victory over Argentina in the Handball World...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
EXCLUSIVE: Al Ahly will listen to Trezeguet offers
Cairo and African football giants Al Ahly will listen to offers for midfield starlet Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’, KingFut can exclusively reveal.
Mahmoud Trezegeut, 20, has been linked with a move abroad ever since he broke into Al Ahly’s first team, with Dutch giants Feyenoord Rotterdam the latest club to be interested in the player, as reported by KingFut.com.
Al Ahly do not want to let go of their star players, especially Trezeguet, who has been in phenomenal form for club and country, having assisted more than seven goals in the league this season, as well as making his senior national team debut months ago, scoring a stunner against Equatorial Guinea.
With that being said, KingFut understands the club will listen to offers for the player and may be willing to sell ‘for the right price’ due to the financial difficulties the club are facing.
Selling Trezeguet will be beneficial to Al Ahly as they will be able to pay overdue wages, with several players protesting over their late salaries, as well as star player Walid Soliman closing discussions over renewal for the club due to not receiving a large portion of his wages, at least two million EGP.
Trezeguet has been linked to clubs such as Nottingham Forest and Celtic over the course of his young career, as well as Serie A side Udinese, where former Egypt and Zamalek legend Hazem Emam plied his trade in the 90’s.