KingFut covers the live action as Zamalek attempt to mount a historic...
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
Koka linked with move to Benfica – Report
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ is on Benfica’s list of potential summer reinforcements, according to reports in Portugal.
The Egyptian striker is being tracked by a number of clubs, including Benfica’s cross-city rivals Sporting, who have already had a proposal rejected by Rio Ave in January with the club’s President citing better proposals from abroad as the reason.
Rio Ave’s coach, Pedro Martins, refused to acknowledge the interest from other clubs, saying: “I know nothing [about transfer talk]. Hassan has evolved a lot this season. He has great quality and can succeed at any club.”
Koka is hot property in Portugal having scored 15 goals in 35 appearances for the Vila do Conde outfit this season.
The 22-year-old is currently out injured with a muscle tear and in the final stages of recuperation, but could well make the squad for the second leg of Rio Ave’s Taça de Portugal tie against Braga on Thursday evening where the club aims to overturn a three-goal deficit having lost the first-leg 3-0 at the start of this month.
It is believed that Rio Ave want at least €1.5 million for Koka.