Egyptian locals national team and Hany Ramzy face a tough period ahead as...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Ferreira announces Zamalek squad to visit Fath Union Sport
Zamalek coach Jesualdo Ferriera has announced the squad travelling to Morocco to face Fath Union Sport on Saturday the 2nd of May.
Ferriera has made some changes to his side from the previous match against Haras El-Hodood. The squad has witnessed the exclusion of Ayman Hefny, Ahmed Dweidar and Khaled Kamar due to injuries, while Saleh Moussa misses due to a technical decision. However, Hamada Tobla returned to the squad after missing the last match in the Egyptian Premier League.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal, Mahmoud Genesh.
Defenders: Ali Gabr, Mohamed Koffi, Islam Gamal, Omar Gaber, Ahmed Samir, Hamada Tolba, Hazem Emam.
Midfielders: Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed Tawfik, Moruf Yusuf, Mostafa Fathy, Tarek Hamed, Mohamed Shaaban, Ahmed Eid.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Ahmed Ali, Abdoulaye Cissé.
The Premier League leaders will try to avoid an early exit from the CAF Confederations Cup, after being held by FUS in the 1st first leg in Cairo, in a game which was statistically one of their worst performances since the start of the season.