Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
Ismaily duo suspended for rest of season
The decision to suspend both players came after a meeting between Ismaily chairman Mohamed Abou El-Soud and Tarek Yehia.
The manager justified his decision by stating that the duo’s performances haven’t been at the expected level recently.
Moreover, both players haven’t been following the staff’s technical instructions.
It’s well worth mentioning that Abou El-Soud previously announced that any player that won’t be following instructions will be punished financially and if mistakes were repeated, the player will be up for sale at the end of the season.
Ismaily won just one game of their last eight to find them self drop from fifth to eleventh, just five points away from relegation. Ismaily already had six points deducted at the beginning of the season for the overdue payment of a former player’s agent.