Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Ismaily duo suspended for rest of season
The decision to suspend both players came after a meeting between Ismaily chairman Mohamed Abou El-Soud and Tarek Yehia.
The manager justified his decision by stating that the duo’s performances haven’t been at the expected level recently.
Moreover, both players haven’t been following the staff’s technical instructions.
It’s well worth mentioning that Abou El-Soud previously announced that any player that won’t be following instructions will be punished financially and if mistakes were repeated, the player will be up for sale at the end of the season.
Ismaily won just one game of their last eight to find them self drop from fifth to eleventh, just five points away from relegation. Ismaily already had six points deducted at the beginning of the season for the overdue payment of a former player’s agent.