AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Ismaily duo suspended for rest of season
The decision to suspend both players came after a meeting between Ismaily chairman Mohamed Abou El-Soud and Tarek Yehia.
The manager justified his decision by stating that the duo’s performances haven’t been at the expected level recently.
Moreover, both players haven’t been following the staff’s technical instructions.
It’s well worth mentioning that Abou El-Soud previously announced that any player that won’t be following instructions will be punished financially and if mistakes were repeated, the player will be up for sale at the end of the season.
Ismaily won just one game of their last eight to find them self drop from fifth to eleventh, just five points away from relegation. Ismaily already had six points deducted at the beginning of the season for the overdue payment of a former player’s agent.