Al Nasr have sealed promotion to the Egyptian Premier League after securing...
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
Ismaily duo suspended for rest of season
The decision to suspend both players came after a meeting between Ismaily chairman Mohamed Abou El-Soud and Tarek Yehia.
The manager justified his decision by stating that the duo’s performances haven’t been at the expected level recently.
Moreover, both players haven’t been following the staff’s technical instructions.
It’s well worth mentioning that Abou El-Soud previously announced that any player that won’t be following instructions will be punished financially and if mistakes were repeated, the player will be up for sale at the end of the season.
Ismaily won just one game of their last eight to find them self drop from fifth to eleventh, just five points away from relegation. Ismaily already had six points deducted at the beginning of the season for the overdue payment of a former player’s agent.