Egypt internationals Ali Zein and Mohamed Mamdouh’s French club Pays d’Aix Université have qualified...
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
EXCLUSIVE: Cardiff, Leeds among Championship clubs interested in Sam Morsy
KingFut can exclusively reveal that Cardiff, Sheffield Wednesday and Wigan had all made offers in January with Leeds showing strong interest for Sam Morsy, but were hastily rejected by Chesterfield, who lost their top goalscorer Eoin Doyle to Cardiff City and were looking for an astronomical fee for the 23-year-old Egyptian.
Morsy, who in an interview with KingFut expressed his intentions to continue improving his game and progressing with Chesterfield, has said that it would be his dream to represent Egypt.
Chesterfield finished the season with a 1-1 draw against Sheffield United who managed to finish one place above them in 5th.
The Spireites had already guaranteed themselves a promotional playoff place after their 2-0 defeat to League One champions Bristol City.
Chesterfield will play Preston North End in the Championship promotion playoff semi-final on the 7th May at the Proact Stadium with the return leg at Prestons’s Deepdale on 10th May.