Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
EXCLUSIVE: Cardiff, Leeds among Championship clubs interested in Sam Morsy
KingFut can exclusively reveal that Cardiff, Sheffield Wednesday and Wigan had all made offers in January with Leeds showing strong interest for Sam Morsy, but were hastily rejected by Chesterfield, who lost their top goalscorer Eoin Doyle to Cardiff City and were looking for an astronomical fee for the 23-year-old Egyptian.
Morsy, who in an interview with KingFut expressed his intentions to continue improving his game and progressing with Chesterfield, has said that it would be his dream to represent Egypt.
Chesterfield finished the season with a 1-1 draw against Sheffield United who managed to finish one place above them in 5th.
The Spireites had already guaranteed themselves a promotional playoff place after their 2-0 defeat to League One champions Bristol City.
Chesterfield will play Preston North End in the Championship promotion playoff semi-final on the 7th May at the Proact Stadium with the return leg at Prestons’s Deepdale on 10th May.