Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
El-Badry rejects Al Ahly offer
Hossam El-Badry has spoken to journalists and stated clearly that he has no intention to leave his current position as the U-23 National team coach for Al Ahly’s offer using his release clause.
“I would have loved to help Al Ahly in their struggle, but I am currently in a national duty and have no intentions of letting go without consent of the EFA,” El-Badry told reporters.
El-Badry also stated that this also proves that he did not run away from his duties earlier due to financial issues, even though the contract Al Ahly are offering him stands as a double to what he is earning at the moment.
The EFA have earlier reported that El-Badry’s monthly wage currently stands at 120,000 LE after tax.
They have also has responded firmly by rejecting Al Ahly’s offer and have made it clear that if El-Badry would like to leave his position, he will have to sign a life long acknowledgment stating that he will not be allowed to take part in any national team duties.