Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
El-Badry rejects Al Ahly offer
Olympic National team coach, Hossam El-Badry released an official statement rejecting Al Ahly’s offer and will fullfil his contract with the Egyptian Football Association.
Hossam El-Badry has spoken to journalists and stated clearly that he has no intention to leave his current position as the U-23 National team coach for Al Ahly’s offer using his release clause.
“I would have loved to help Al Ahly in their struggle, but I am currently in a national duty and have no intentions of letting go without consent of the EFA,” El-Badry told reporters.
El-Badry also stated that this also proves that he did not run away from his duties earlier due to financial issues, even though the contract Al Ahly are offering him stands as a double to what he is earning at the moment.
The EFA have earlier reported that El-Badry’s monthly wage currently stands at 120,000 LE after tax.
They have also has responded firmly by rejecting Al Ahly’s offer and have made it clear that if El-Badry would like to leave his position, he will have to sign a life long acknowledgment stating that he will not be allowed to take part in any national team duties.