Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ was injured as Ittihad Jeddah beat Al Hilal 2-0 in...
- Kahraba injured as Ittihad defeat Hilal in Saudi Derby
- Aly Ghazal impresses as Nacional hold Sporting in Madeira
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
El-Badry rejects Al Ahly offer
Olympic National team coach, Hossam El-Badry released an official statement rejecting Al Ahly’s offer and will fullfil his contract with the Egyptian Football Association.
Hossam El-Badry has spoken to journalists and stated clearly that he has no intention to leave his current position as the U-23 National team coach for Al Ahly’s offer using his release clause.
“I would have loved to help Al Ahly in their struggle, but I am currently in a national duty and have no intentions of letting go without consent of the EFA,” El-Badry told reporters.
El-Badry also stated that this also proves that he did not run away from his duties earlier due to financial issues, even though the contract Al Ahly are offering him stands as a double to what he is earning at the moment.
The EFA have earlier reported that El-Badry’s monthly wage currently stands at 120,000 LE after tax.
They have also has responded firmly by rejecting Al Ahly’s offer and have made it clear that if El-Badry would like to leave his position, he will have to sign a life long acknowledgment stating that he will not be allowed to take part in any national team duties.