Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
OFFICIAL: Fathi Mabrouk announced as Garrido’s successor
Fathi Mabrouk has been appointed as Al Ahly new manager, the club’s board confirmed on Monday evening.
Mabrouk has been appointed as the club’s new interim manager after the Spanish coach, Juan Carlos Garrido, was sacked earlier after the team’s poor results in the Egyptian Premier League and CAF Champions League this season.
The former Al Ahly player takes over after Hossam El-Badry rejected an offer for the post from the club earlier.
Mabrouk is appointed as the manager for the fifth time, the last being in a margin of one year leading Al Ahly to win the Egyptian Premier League latest edition before stepping down for Juan Carlos Garrido.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly currently sit third in the Egyptian Premier League with 46 points from 24 matches with a difference of 11 points from Zamalek, the current league leaders. The Red Devils are set to face Al-Nasr in the Egyptian League gameweek 28 on Wednesday.