The Confederation of African Football’s secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigned from...
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
Zamalek confirm interest in Mourad Batna
Speaking on the phone to Ahmed Shobeir after Zamalek’s 3-2 victory against FUS, Amir Mortada Mansour, confirmed that the club are in negotiations for the services Fath Union Sport’s winger Mourad Batna.
The 24 year-old Moroccan scored the second goal for his team against Zamalek but was not enough to see them through in the continental competition. Batna plays as both, a right winger and a striker and has been in the club since the 2012/2013 season after joining from Hassania Agadir and has a contract running for until June 2016.
Amir Mortada Mansour said: “Mourad has revealed that he’d be honoured to play for Zamalek.”
Zamalek’s interest are thought to be high but having Mourad as a foreign player means they will have to let go of one of the 3 foreigners in the team. Burkinbé striker Abdoulaye Cissé, seems to be the closest to see the exit door after failing to impress this season.
You can watch the conversation between Amir Mortada Mansour & Ahmed Shobeir below.