A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Zamalek confirm interest in Mourad Batna
Speaking on the phone to Ahmed Shobeir after Zamalek’s 3-2 victory against FUS, Amir Mortada Mansour, confirmed that the club are in negotiations for the services Fath Union Sport’s winger Mourad Batna.
The 24 year-old Moroccan scored the second goal for his team against Zamalek but was not enough to see them through in the continental competition. Batna plays as both, a right winger and a striker and has been in the club since the 2012/2013 season after joining from Hassania Agadir and has a contract running for until June 2016.
Amir Mortada Mansour said: “Mourad has revealed that he’d be honoured to play for Zamalek.”
Zamalek’s interest are thought to be high but having Mourad as a foreign player means they will have to let go of one of the 3 foreigners in the team. Burkinbé striker Abdoulaye Cissé, seems to be the closest to see the exit door after failing to impress this season.
You can watch the conversation between Amir Mortada Mansour & Ahmed Shobeir below.