Nigerian footballing legend Emmanuel Amuneke revealed that he is keen to ply...
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Teko Modise: It will be a match to remember
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
Zamalek confirm interest in Mourad Batna
Speaking on the phone to Ahmed Shobeir after Zamalek’s 3-2 victory against FUS, Amir Mortada Mansour, confirmed that the club are in negotiations for the services Fath Union Sport’s winger Mourad Batna.
The 24 year-old Moroccan scored the second goal for his team against Zamalek but was not enough to see them through in the continental competition. Batna plays as both, a right winger and a striker and has been in the club since the 2012/2013 season after joining from Hassania Agadir and has a contract running for until June 2016.
Amir Mortada Mansour said: “Mourad has revealed that he’d be honoured to play for Zamalek.”
Zamalek’s interest are thought to be high but having Mourad as a foreign player means they will have to let go of one of the 3 foreigners in the team. Burkinbé striker Abdoulaye Cissé, seems to be the closest to see the exit door after failing to impress this season.
You can watch the conversation between Amir Mortada Mansour & Ahmed Shobeir below.