Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan spoke about his side’s encounter with Nigeria’s Ifeanyi...
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
Zamalek confirm interest in Mourad Batna
Speaking on the phone to Ahmed Shobeir after Zamalek’s 3-2 victory against FUS, Amir Mortada Mansour, confirmed that the club are in negotiations for the services Fath Union Sport’s winger Mourad Batna.
The 24 year-old Moroccan scored the second goal for his team against Zamalek but was not enough to see them through in the continental competition. Batna plays as both, a right winger and a striker and has been in the club since the 2012/2013 season after joining from Hassania Agadir and has a contract running for until June 2016.
Amir Mortada Mansour said: “Mourad has revealed that he’d be honoured to play for Zamalek.”
Zamalek’s interest are thought to be high but having Mourad as a foreign player means they will have to let go of one of the 3 foreigners in the team. Burkinbé striker Abdoulaye Cissé, seems to be the closest to see the exit door after failing to impress this season.
You can watch the conversation between Amir Mortada Mansour & Ahmed Shobeir below.