Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Zamalek confirm interest in Mourad Batna
Speaking on the phone to Ahmed Shobeir after Zamalek’s 3-2 victory against FUS, Amir Mortada Mansour, confirmed that the club are in negotiations for the services Fath Union Sport’s winger Mourad Batna.
The 24 year-old Moroccan scored the second goal for his team against Zamalek but was not enough to see them through in the continental competition. Batna plays as both, a right winger and a striker and has been in the club since the 2012/2013 season after joining from Hassania Agadir and has a contract running for until June 2016.
Amir Mortada Mansour said: “Mourad has revealed that he’d be honoured to play for Zamalek.”
Zamalek’s interest are thought to be high but having Mourad as a foreign player means they will have to let go of one of the 3 foreigners in the team. Burkinbé striker Abdoulaye Cissé, seems to be the closest to see the exit door after failing to impress this season.
You can watch the conversation between Amir Mortada Mansour & Ahmed Shobeir below.